Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon bugs

LucielaFox

Hello!

Here are a few bugs in the plains that I've been having constantly with no possible idea on how to fix it.

FISHING

Lets start with a Fishing bug because today it annoyed me for the last time.
Basically - Whenever I throw in any sort of bait or Luminous dye it disappears immediately without even hitting the water. If I am in a party, the dye still manages to work even if it doesnt appear but just for my party members and not me.

Sometimes the dye if its in the water completely doesnt affect the fish as if its not even there. Its fine when its day, so you can still somewhat see them, but trying to fish at night becomes meaningless.

Here are some images of it in action

Spoiler

HsWdVKb.jpg

Spoiler

gIZJuqW.jpg

Its the yellow bait bdw.

Spoiler

XAIR8mr.jpg

Spoiler

2N9Ohkz.jpg

Of course it does manage to work sometimes. And the bait and the dye do fall in to the water and float up. But more than often this is the outcome and I end up wasting bait and dye without catching any fish. And it doesn't mater at what water body I am. Or at what angle I am throwing the things.

Now on to the other one.

THE MAP

Lets be honest, this is not normal.

Spoiler

BZbRjWM.jpg

Spoiler

s6EnwwG.jpg

The area darkens when you enter that empty rectangle. And the map enlarges itself. So does the mini map. When you enter it you cant use the advanced map anymore.

Spoiler

3x74Dyv.jpg

Spoiler

P7sGpDr.jpg

I hope this is addressed soon because I can't fish and collect fish parts to build amp parts, or anything else. And I don't want to keep on wasting credits and resources for bait and dye that just disappears.

Edited by LucielaFox
Images broke

Back with an update:

The map issue seems to happen on low (but slightly customized) graphic settings. While on anything higher than medium seems to fix it.

The fishing issue is almost the same. Seems to be a problem with frame rate and graphic settings too, but still happens even if the frame rate is great and the graphics are top notch. Thought its rare. Happened only once to me at the shore line.

That being said, its still an apparent issue.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...