Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spoiler: Question for DE about the Sacrifice

lxMattAranxl

I played and beat it and it was amazing, but the only problem I saw with it was this: The Second Dream and War Within were all replayable... was wondering why this one wasn't? Was it because of

Spoiler

the blueprint you get within the quest?

Was wondering when this was gonna be replayable because it seems a bit sad to see all that hard work for something to be played only once. I know there are mixed feelings about the quest, but this was bugging me after the quest was done.

That is true. I won't spoil anything else but DAMN that quest gave me chills! It was almost as chilling as Chains of Harrow which, I'll be honest... got me looking over my shoulder because of Rell's "Rap Tap Tap" all over the place. Was disappoined that cinematic quest was not replayable...

One great part was the music... placed me in tears. 🙂

I don't think DE's ever released a quest that was replayable at launch, even War Within only became replayable a week after its release.

Speaking of which, they're working on it. And it'll likely be released on the next update day. (Octavia's Anthem is replayable and that involves a blueprint!)

Just now, Zandermanith222 said:

I don't think DE's ever released a quest that was replayable at launch, even War Within only became replayable a week after its release.

Speaking of which, they're working on it. And it'll likely be released on the next update day. (Octavia's Anthem is replayable and that involves a blueprint!)

... I forgot about Octavia's Anthem having a blueprint... the Mandachord.