Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best possible build for Exalted Umbra Blade, and Excalibur Umbra?

DiabloPiotr

Question

5 minutes ago, hooperinius said:

What I found with surging dash is that you need to keep it 2x or more to beat chromatic blade and you will have to use slash dash a lot. 

thats easy to do like i said exalted blade can use relentless combination to help keep up the combo since it can inflect bleed. so you could use drifting contact and relentless combination  to keep  the combo going in btween dashes and close up melee. treating exalted blade like a melee weapon is by far more entertaining then treating it like a dang primary or secondary.

Edited by maddragonmaster

After radial blind/howl, is there any way to go slash crazy on enemies or are we required to finish them off individually with finishers. 

I love blinding them but I don’t enjoy stopping at each and every enemy to take them out. Just want to slash my way through all of them. 

Thanks in advance for the feedback!

On 2018-07-12 at 9:52 AM, (PS4)jtruong39 said:

After radial blind/howl, is there any way to go slash crazy on enemies or are we required to finish them off individually with finishers. 

I love blinding them but I don’t enjoy stopping at each and every enemy to take them out. Just want to slash my way through all of them. 

Thanks in advance for the feedback!

Blind+Slash beams=most efficient way to kill. No need for close finisher

vor 50 Minuten schrieb AMERICA-F-YEAH:

nah chromatic blade is incredible powerful just use the right element on the enemy

toxin grineer, corpus & corrupted

fire infested

If you are refering to the base element / energy color I'd agree that those are the ones in favor to build upon.

I've 3 builds for my exalted blade using fire energy color resulting in corrosive+fire, radiation+cold, gas+cold Each is using 2x 90 and 1x 60/60 elemental mods. Here is an example

Works with 2 forma but if you happen to have condition overload you'll need 3 least. I also have life strike in my builds so there is also potential for more damage and forma.

Ah and my excal doesn't have 180% power strength so 1 60/60 mod is neccessary to get 100% status - again not min-maxed for damage but survivability/convenience.