Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

POE dragyn pilot is invincble

pyrotech63

POE after destroying the dragyn, the dragyn pilots became invincible to main fire mode. I was using the cornith at the time so i could explode him and melee seemed to work fine.

The only problem is the hits from the guns' main fire mode not registering after the pilot is shot down.

not sure if it is related to this post https://forums.warframe.com/topic/969376-hit-registration-bugged-no-damage/ but it seems similar.

Its incredibly annoying especially after having sniped the dargyn and then have to either ignore the pilot or run all the way over to melee it for the kill. it happens nearly every single time i dont kill the pilot right away. Most of the time it seems more like shots do not even hit the target. there is no 0 damage indicator.

Edited by Ikiriu

• 2 months later...

Might not be the same bug, but it's on the same topic, so here goes:

I managed to make a roaming one invincible by hitting the pilot with Pacifying Bolts while trying to mount the Dargyn. Stayed on the same plane afterwards (i.e. not the PoE terrain) and was impervious to harm, but the Bolts also removed the gun, so getting chased by an enraged pilot with a dagger was kinda funny.

Spoiler

h0pg6OF.jpg

oqItM5H.jpg