Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested salvage mission progression stopped at 85% on the second manifest.

tprx

I was on an infested salvage mission and around the 11 minute, the mission "freezed". I was still able to move around, and inject antiserum injectors in the Vaporizers, but they weren't subtracted from the 3 I had. The mission "timer" was stuck at 85% and there was no more infested spawning. My armor integrity didn't go down anymore. It happened shortly after I used the central medical console. I was using a Nekros with a Galatine Prime. The map was the triangle one.

I tried a second mission to see if it was just a server disconnection, but it happened again at around 8 min. The progression was also 85% on the second manifest, same as the first mission. Every thing else, included the tile set, was the same. I didn't use the medical console in the second attempt.

This same thing just happened to me during Infested Salvage, and it was so unfortunate because I was at 99% complete on rotation C (trying to get the Nidus parts). Everything just stopped progressing: enemies stopped dropping the antiserum, then stopped spawning, meanwhile the progress bar was completely frozen saying Vaporizer B was still active, even though when looking ingame, all the consoles were clearly greyed out and destroyed (you can see all this in the screenshot below). Very frustrating and I have no clue what caused it, so I'm a little wary of playing this mode again for fear of wasting my time.

mtwUwNQ