Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Performance issues list

(PSN)Saito_Daemon

I have experienced a few performance issues since the last update involving the UI changes which apparently not all of them are UI problems and instead how the game performs itself. Here's a list for starters:

-Unable to see marks for items making it impossible to mark items for others players (examples: Orokin Cells, Morphics, Endo, reactant, etc.)

-While fishing I try to throw bait using Triangle and instead the map comes up (This also happens when I try to use the shortcut for powers but only with Triangle)

-When blasted out of Archwing/Dargyn Sentinel will not reappear (Health and Shields remain greyed out and vacuum no longer works)

-At random moments enemies will walk through abilities meant to stop them (Only known ones right now are Strangle Dome and Mass Vitrify)

If I find anymore I'll post them here. I encourage anyone who finds issues from the most recent update that are UI to post them here, gather the issues in one spot and make it easier for the developers to find (as well as others who don't want to accidentally make a post when a similar one exists already)