The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feedback about a certein Riven Challange... and what i think of it

Dark_RRiderr

So last time i needed to unlock this certein Riven Challange no matter what i did it ALWAYS went wrong, it ended up having a Frost, a Limbo and a Mesa and EVEN THEN some enemy could hit the Objective and failed the mission JUST in the last wave and all of us didnt even SAW any enemy near it...

So i given myself a promise what i do next time if i ever end up having the same S#&$ty riven challange again and here in a little slideshow im gonna demonstrate you what this promise was:

The mod

8E067286A4636668C1FDBC0FB825EFACC95AB84D

What i will do with it

FCA403A2A662A969B134B442A3982CF0AC4C0FF9

YES this S#&$ty little mod

295005E800138093C6D84A592FA4940BC93F4556

YES im sure as hell i want to (-KILL IT!-) get rid of it....

050095B6FA9DEBC5886DEBC41B2E38AF9044CFF8

Aaaaaaand gone! FINALLY, go to hell riven mod challange! Promised fullfilled to kill it!

0D4495E74A907842A99799F96546FE710F174CD8

as you can see really GONE!

361432AD10AA3C00B68D2407F668AAE380D2BA6F

Selling a Pistol Riven mod? Maybe 10 or 20 Plat. Destroying a Riven Challange that is JUST TO ME ... CURSED, and fails over and over without explanation?! PRICELESS!

So thanks for taking a short look of your time to see this nice little feedback i wanted to give everyone about this certein little riven challange.

Thanks for your time 🙂

It's easy to complete, unless you're just a newbie like you who doesn't know how to do such a challenge. It's not even hard to do it solo, only requires you to take a full duration limbo and stasis the sh.. out of the enemies, works best against infested and with augment.

Edited by Quimoth

I did it with Limbo on Hydron. My limitation was no Energy Pizza

Was rewarded with an Orvius Riven. What a slap in the face.

Sorry my friend. This challenge is as easy as it gets. Your sole problem is not knowing its proper solution. There are number of frames capable of making this task trivial some of which are already mentioned in replies above. Try to google it once. There are floods of videos showing how to complete those challenges 

DAMN you guys are so boringly predictable, i expected exactly that, with exactly that words as the first responses.

I knew some will play cool saying "oh you noob" i knew some will say "oh you can do it this and that way" and some that ask for it to be sold to them.

And yet none of you were smart enouth to do something as simple as to just read WHY i did it lol.

Will destroy this riven challange everytime again instead of selling it.

And i already know what responses to expect AFTER that, "then you are an idiot" and such, "Why? If you could make Plat with it?" "Then you dont deserve those rivens" and childrenS#&$ like that. You know what? I dont care, i still do it no matter what people say.

I hate this riven challange, and all the plat in the world is NOT worth it to me. I got way more fun destroying this pieces of S#&$, no matter WHAT Pistol Riven i get out of it, i just dont care.

Just wanted to demonstrate how much i hate this challange, thanks for joining. Go on with the typical comments. But maybe someone at least suprises me with a more funny one who knows?

1 minute ago, Dark_RRiderr said:

DAMN you guys are so boringly predictable, i expected exactly that, with exactly that words as the first responses.

I knew some will play cool saying "oh you noob" i knew some will say "oh you can do it this and that way" and some that ask for it to be sold to them.

And yet none of you were smart enouth to do something as simple as to just read WHY i did it lol.

Will destroy this riven challange everytime again instead of selling it.

And i already know what responses to expect AFTER that, "then you are an idiot" and such, "Why? If you could make Plat with it?" "Then you dont deserve those rivens" and childrenS#&$ like that. You know what? I dont care, i still do it no matter what people say.

I hate this riven challange, and all the plat in the world is NOT worth it to me. I got way more fun destroying this pieces of S#&$, no matter WHAT Pistol Riven i get out of it, i just dont care.

Just wanted to demonstrate how much i hate this challange, thanks for joining. Go on with the typical comments. But maybe someone at least suprises me with a more funny one who knows?

You can expect funnier and more interactive responses if you post a video of yourself buying god roll rivens and rolling them into trash. I heard it causes more laughs. 😂

Edited by Guest

Seeing as how you have 71 plat, you would have been better off selling it for plat

• riven challenge you can't stand gone from inventory? Check
  • More plat? Check
  • Avoided ridicule on forums for being unable to complete one of the easier riven challenges? Check

Even if you wanted it for endo you could have turned that 15-20 plat into 3 scultpures for 12,000 endo instead of the 23 you got.

I'd suggest max efficiency Frost and take that challenge over any on the plains any day :D. Play against Infested, bubble the thing, kill everything with your 4. Use zenurik if you're not allowed to use Pizzas, works every time, with zero effort 😉

vor 26 Minuten schrieb Quimoth:

It's easy to complete, unless you're just a newbie like you who doesn't know how to do such a challenge. It's not even hard to do it solo, only requires you to take a full duration limbo and stasis the sh.. out of the enemies, works best against infested and with augment.

Woah there, don't talk down to him like that, when you only have a 84% mission success rate 😉

vor 3 Minuten schrieb W3zeer:

Woah there, don't talk down to him like that, when you only have a 84% mission success rate 😉

Yeah that one is at least a little bit more fun and sarcastic. Still dont see any amusing comment yet.

Come on guys you can be more fun then that

1 minute ago, Dark_RRiderr said:

Yeah that one is at least a little bit more fun and sarcastic. Still dont see any amusing comment yet.

Come on guys you can be more fun then that

Well, you could always quit warframe, earn lots of real money, build a conglomerate, buy DE from Leyou and then force the devs to change it.

No one is stopping you.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Dark_RRiderr:

So last time i needed to unlock this certein Riven Challange no matter what i did it ALWAYS went wrong, it ended up having a Frost, a Limbo and a Mesa and EVEN THEN some enemy could hit the Objective and failed the mission JUST in the last wave and all of us didnt even SAW any enemy near it...

Yeah you read that part showing i already knew ways to do it and they still didnt worked? Dont think so

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Dark_RRiderr:

Selling a Pistol Riven mod? Maybe 10 or 20 Plat. Destroying a Riven Challange that is JUST TO ME ... CURSED, and fails over and over without explanation?! PRICELESS!

Also hinting that for some weird reason it never works out even if people help and i wont invest any time (wasted time) into this challange ever again.

Translated: I know how it could be (usually easily done) but for some reason never works if i do it do to (call it badluck) weird things happening everytime to make it fail... AND i dont ever again do this challange again since its a waste of my time. So any advice on this is wasted and not nessacary

2 minutes ago, Dark_RRiderr said:

Translated: I know how it could be (usually easily done) but for some reason never works if i do it do to (call it badluck) weird things happening everytime to make it fail... AND i dont ever again do this challange again since its a waste of my time. So any advice on this is wasted and not nessacary

Sell your soul to the devil and make a pact to be the best in warframe and drop all the god roll rivens on first try.

It may just work. Or draw a pentagram with blood and put your most lewd figurine you have/will buy and summon demons.

39 minutes ago, Dark_RRiderr said:

Yeah you read that part showing i already knew ways to do it and they still didnt worked? Dont think so

Also hinting that for some weird reason it never works out even if people help and i wont invest any time (wasted time) into this challange ever again.

But they do work. Solo mission... Just you. Spawn rate us significantly less. Banshee and/or limbo wrks. Done it many many times.

Yeah, you, but you dont know me. I got a talent of having weird S#&$ happening as one of the very few persons which most other players never have seen before. Things going wrong that usually shouldnt go wrong at all.

Would have even said if you search for badluck in the dictionary you find my picture, but i know people that had worse bad luck in their lifes so cant say that

23 minutes ago, Dark_RRiderr said:

Yeah, you, but you dont know me. I got a talent of having weird S#&$ happening as one of the very few persons which most other players never have seen before. Things going wrong that usually shouldnt go wrong at all.

Would have even said if you search for badluck in the dictionary you find my picture, but i know people that had worse bad luck in their lifes so cant say that

If u get another riven and need help opening it... Hollar. Ill help u