Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idk if should sell or keep

(PSN)Azairous

Question

22 answers to this question

Simply sell some rivens, prime parts, syndicate mods, corrupted mods, other mods and sculptures to generate plat. Then use plat to buy more warframe, weapon, sentinel, kavat and kubrow slots.

This is what I do and at MR21-22 I have not dismantled any warframes, sentinels, prime weapons or numerous other weapons.

After 150+ days playtime and doing the above I am still sitting on approx 2,000 plat.

Have fun and may RNG be forever in your favor.

In my personal experience, I attempt to refrain from selling any warframes to make space for others. Rather, I gather the platinum for warframe slots in order to keep them all. The only time I sell a warframe is when the prime variant is ready to replace it, like I did with Excalibur for Excalibur Umbra, and like I will with Limbo for Limbo Prime.

Then again, I'm a PC player, and I've heard console players have a terrible  trading market, so maybe my suggestion is moot. Still, I recommend you get more slots rather than selling the warframes you have. The larger the collection of warframes, the more choices you have for any situation. Vauban for infested defence, Banshee for pesky earth fissures that you need to run for Lith drops, Harrow for general play, etc.

IF, however, you decide that you really just don't ever want to get slots, then I recommend you at least fully level a warframe before selling it.

(all of this applies to weapons too, except there are actually a lot of weapons you can't make much use of)

Edited by Hecking_Birb

I built regular Limbo even before finishing  the quest and was quite salty when I ran the quest myself just to complete it.

So imo - you can build regular Limbo from bp's again as you do get bp rewards for helping out players with their Limbo quest.

Unless it has been changed  of course as that have been some time ago.

I follow @Hecking_Birb advice myself although I do own a lot of regular frames albeit having the prime variant - vauban, rhino, trinity, mirage, etc. All depends how much I have invested in a frame.

I wouldn't sell any warframes, specially mission based since it would be pretty hard to get them back. Getting 20 plat for a new slot is not too hard. For example you can easily get 10-15 plat by selling the mods that corrupter Vor drops in the void. Farm it a couple of times, sell the mods it drops and you have enougth plat for a new slot

On 2018-06-21 at 3:13 AM, (PS4)deadbeef001 said:

I built regular Limbo even before finishing  the quest and was quite salty when I ran the quest myself just to complete it.

So imo - you can build regular Limbo from bp's again as you do get bp rewards for helping out players with their Limbo quest.

Unless it has been changed  of course as that have been some time ago.

I follow @Hecking_Birb advice myself although I do own a lot of regular frames albeit having the prime variant - vauban, rhino, trinity, mirage, etc. All depends how much I have invested in a frame.

When I got Excalibur Umbra, I sold my regular Excalibur without investing into Umbra, not because I was dumb, but because Umbra immediately could handle the build I put on regular Excalibur with no sweat. I might just forma him once or twice purely for the sake of Enemy Sense (i think that's the name), but that's not necessary.

With Limbo Prime, he literally has the one bonus polarity I actually forma'd onto regular Limbo, so the build fit immediately.

Trust me man, when it comes to primes, just a potato and forma bundle will take you far.

On 2018-06-30 at 6:26 AM, (PS4)nikkokhresna said:

Im amazed how people in pc willing to help stranger...never sae that in other game

If you at some poiint decided to play in ps4 lemme know it would be my pleasure to help

see it often on ps4 my self I wouldnt of gotten half the frames i have if hadnt been for one of people i met

Limbo is a solo godsend. Never sell limbo unless it's for a future limbo prime. Limbo's abilities are insanely useful in a group, too. Whole team about to wipe? Retreat through the rift or cast cataclysm and stasis. Downed teamate? Revive them while in the rift..so many more op strategies... 

On 2018-06-18 at 8:31 PM, (PS4)HellBurnix said:

Should i sell limbo for Valkyr since i don't have anymore slots for new frames 

Well It's really up to you, but if you sell limbo you can't get him again but you can get him with plats. 

I already sold my limbo before finding out that I can't get it back sometime in the future 😞

DE really need to put in some warning when players attempt to sell items that are hard/impossible to get back. Not all new players read the forums.