Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler] sooo the man in the wall asking about something after the sacrifice quest

drup33

I was completely caught off guard by the conversation, since I have a hard time finding him in my orbiter, and I wasn't expecting new lines. The dialogue went as follows:

The Indifference: "Hey kiddo, feeling better now?"

You: "I killed him... Isaah."

The Indifference: "Did you now? Is that how you remember it?"

You: "Yes."

The Indifference: "Good."

I think the operator is still feeling slightly traumatized from having to share Excalibur Umbra's memory throughout the entire quest, so you're starting to feel like you were him. I'm not sure what the Indifference has to gain from this, seeing as he says "good" after you answer him.

Edited by Pizzarugi

10 minutes ago, Educated_Beast said:

Haven't seen the man in wall.  How does this even spawn?

it spawns after u did the chain of harrow quest if im not wrong

20 minutes ago, Sabreracer said:

I had this yesterday

Me :"I killed Izaah"

Him "is that how you remember it?"

Me : "Yes"

Him : "Good"

20 minutes ago, Lannen said:
  Hide contents

"Feelin' better kiddo?"

"I killed him... Isaah"

"Did you now? Is that how you remember it?"

"Yes."

"Good." 

Gave me chills a little

18 minutes ago, Pizzarugi said:

I was completely caught off guard by the conversation, since I have a hard time finding him in my orbiter, and I wasn't expecting new lines. The dialogue went as follows:

The Indifference: "Hey kiddo, feeling better now?"

You: "I killed him... Isaah."

The Indifference: "Did you now? Is that how you remember it?"

You: "Yes."

The Indifference: "Good."

I think the operator is still feeling slightly traumatized from having to share Excalibur Umbra's memory throughout the entire quest, so you're starting to feel like you were him. I'm not sure what the Indifference has to gain from this, seeing as he says "good" after you answer him.

i think that what i got too its kinda bizzare tho cause he appear as i login the next day after i did the quest, didnt expect that at all lol. i think this is the residual things that ordis said, and from what i saw from DK stream it seems like theyre getting stronger cause they didnt vanished after we avert our gaze

1 hour ago, drup33 said:

i think that what i got too its kinda bizzare tho cause he appear as i login the next day after i did the quest, didnt expect that at all lol. i think this is the residual things that ordis said, and from what i saw from DK stream it seems like theyre getting stronger cause they didnt vanished after we avert our gaze

I've had him spawn plenty of times and he can hang around even after you look away, even before the sacrifice.

I've been able to bring my Operator up from the back room after finding him in the cockpit

kkhgmlF.jpg