Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When it’s Nidus’ turn to be Primed!

AllFiery

Alright, I know I have like 0.01% chance to be noticed, but it’s worth a shot!

I would like to propose an idea when Nidus Prime is next, how about including the Iliac Syandana and Armor set as Primed versions in his Prime access? But like the Thorac Syandana, they also trigger a mutation animation when Nidus/Nidus Prime has a lot of Mutation Stacks.

I didn’t like the Thorac Syandana much, I’m sorry. The Iliac Syandana fits him more (if you try to find an infested related syandana, but hey that’s just my opinion)

3 minutes ago, Trapzz07 said:

I know they won’t be primed fast, but still, at least I know I tried something to slightly have a chance to change the future. 😂🤣

"...But all Miracles...Require Sacrifice." - Ballas

(Sorry, but I'm hoping this becomes some sort of Meme for the community. X'D)

The only prime I’m curious about is equinox. She will be annoying if DE does the whole 8 piece thing they did with the original plus the blueprint. 

But now that we have excalibur umbra I’m starting to imagine equinox having a prime/umbra form vs day/night. Instead of either a prime equinox or possibly umbra equinox what if the 2 were merged? Instead of day form it is called prime form and instead of night form it is called umbra form?

Imagine the changes and stats. After all equinox is a duel warframe. I could even see new augment mods for the warframes like prime augment mods that are simply enhanced versions of what we already have but some of them have different or additional effects. In Equinox’s case she could have the forth ability be merged and both versions become active at the same time at the cost of extra energy. 

Sorry for going way off topic. But DE already has a pattern for the primes and I seriously doubt they are gonna change routine just cause a few players ask. If anything what we should be discussing is what would the primes look like. To me Nidus would have a derelict sort of appearance. Maybe be called Derelict Nidus instead. Nidus is a bio weapon. A living thing. So he couldn’t be simply primed like the others. That’s like trying to make a robotic dog. It may have scanners and stuff but it wouldn’t be able to sense like a real biological dog. Or in this case a kubrow. In order for Nidus to maintain his whole infested appearance and abilities he would have to be designed differently from other primes. 

I could see a whole derelict story line about how Derelict Nidus came to be.

“Infused with orokin technology, he was no longer just an infestation. A bio weapon they created. He has become what they feared most. He has become... Derelict”. 

Something like that. I’m sure y’all could think of something better.