Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'll be honest about the Console UI.

It Isn't that bad in my Opinion.

Actually I haven't had much trouble with it, probably the only thing that's bugging out is the selection.

I'll be honest(without being toxic), it isn't really a UI that fits the Console version. The whole move your cursor and select thing just doesn't seem right.

But hey, I'll probably get used to it over time. And to be fair other games have used this same type of Interface on Console.

- What are your guy's thoughts on it?

This is from the perspective of a Xbox player I don’t know the layout for PlayStation controllers, my main reason for his is that the UI system should have a option to be turned off or removed from the console version of warframe. I think the new UI system for warframe is basically a step backwards. The old system was in my opinion faster to use than having a cursor, sure it might have some perks to it but there are added steps to this as well. (And yes I am aware that the D-pad is a way to get around this) While customizing a frame and you are looking at a syandana, armor piece, helmet or skin, if you want to rotate your warframe, it now involves pressing a button to turn the frame one way. Before you could just use the joystick to turn the frames. Or say that you want to use a different frame or weapon, you have to use the right joystick to scroll up or down then use the left joystick to pick. To end my complaint, the cursor sometimes doesn’t pick up to that it is hovering over a name or a item in the square brackets “ [ ] “ won’t actually work. It will either hover over what the player is trying to click on or it might work after you closed the chat then put it back up again. I said this in the beginning so I don’t waste anyone’s time and I will say it again, the new UI system should have a toggle switch or be removed from consoles