The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Blind Justice Nikana stance doesn't change idle animation

Kankree

Don't know if it has anything to do with the update, but Blind Justice, 99 out of 100 times, just won't switch the idle stance. Ever since The Sacrifice came out I've only seen it happen once and haven't been able to replicate it. Also, as a side note, it'd be cool to have the rest of the non-attack animations -- moving, crouching, etc. -- in the Blind Justice backwards grip.

If I can add to this, Blind Justice before the update had a different backstab animation: the one where the player sweeps the enemy and lets them fall on the blade, however since the update it doesn't seem to trigger. I'm wondering if this might be related to the Skiajati's ability (activating stealth on backstab)

3 hours ago, Netsuki said:

If I can add to this, Blind Justice before the update had a different backstab animation: the one where the player sweeps the enemy and lets them fall on the blade, however since the update it doesn't seem to trigger. I'm wondering if this might be related to the Skiajati's ability (activating stealth on backstab) 

Doubt it, as Skiajati's passive is, AFAIK at least, is on any finisher attack. I guess the real reason is they're actively working on Melee 3.0, some animations need to be readded or they got lost.

Maybe it fixes itself when it's enabled (can't take too long now).