Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania Dex Pixia and Wukong Iron Staff stat changes.

DjKaplis

Hey!

We have a problem. Wukong and Titania's exalted weapon stats appear to be reduced after update 23. 

Titania's Dex Pixia had 15% base crit chance before and now it shows only 10% in game.

Wukong's Iron Staff had 25% base status chance before and now it shows only 10%.

Is it a visual bug or an unintended change? Because there was no mention of these abilities getting their stats reduced in update notes.

24 minutes ago, DjKaplis said:

Hey!

We have a problem. Wukong and Titania's exalted weapon stats appear to be reduced after update 23. 

Titania's Dex Pixia had 15% base crit chance before and now it shows only 10% in game.

Wukong's Iron Staff had 25% base status chance before and now it shows only 10%.

Is it a visual bug or an unintended change? Because there was no mention of these abilities getting their stats reduced in update notes.

werent those stats on wiki the guesstimated ones when tested ingame ?

In my experience it was always 10% status chance, this was especially noticeable post modding.

E.g. I used a dual stat and Drifting Contact for a total of +100% Status Chance, which would give me 50% according to the datamine. I was absolutely not proccing 50% of the time, nowhere close to it.

Curiously I have actually noticed the UI say 25% at least once, but in mission to my knowlege it's never been that way.

Iron Staff hasn't been nerfed.

6 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

In my experience it was always 10% status chance, this was especially noticeable post modding.

E.g. I used a dual stat and Drifting Contact for a total of +100% Status Chance, which would give me 50% according to the datamine. I was absolutely not proccing 50% of the time, nowhere close to it.

Curiously I have actually noticed the UI say 25% at least once, but in mission to my knowlege it's never been that way.

Iron Staff hasn't been nerfed.

I thought this might have been the case.  I didn't notice a difference in crits for Dex Pixia either.  What I did notice was it killing enemies faster or more efficiently than it previously did.  That's even with one forma and rank 0 with me being MR 23.  

I have two forma into both Pixia and Diwata, and stuff just dies way faster than it used to before that change.  I'm not sure just yet if it's because of the secondary mods or from using only mods that work on the exalted without waste.  

This is all but incorrectly stated numbers on the Wiki.

Titania's Dex Pixia has always had a Critical Chance of 10% and Wukong's Primal Fury has always had 10% Status Chance, not the Wiki stated 25%.

We will clear up this confusion and get the correct stats displayed in the Wiki.

Thank you for bringing it to our attention! 

Hmm, could we have been following a false prophet? (aka false info on those abilities stats xD ) . To be honest Wukong's staff feels as strong as before, maybe even a bit stronger now that I can use Gladiator mods on my regular melee and it counts towards set bonus for Iron staff too.  But somehow Titania's Dex Pixia always did feel like it was at least 15% crit at base, as I was always using it with Point Strike and Vital sense and it did crit quite often.

1 minute ago, [DE]Megan said:

Titania's Dex Pixia has always had a Critical Chance of 10% and Wukong's Primal Fury has always had 10% Status Chance, not the Wiki stated 25%.

We will clear up this confusion and get the correct stats displayed in the Wiki.

Alright, thanks for that info. I guess that's what we get for believing everything wiki says 😂

Drew saved the day

https://warframe.wikia.com/index.php?title=Razorwing&diff=1771400&oldid=1770027

Other pages related to these exalted weapons are accurate, where have you read that Iron Staff has 25% status chance?

17 hours ago, chofranc said:

Datamined.

Not necessarily, some stat are tested in-game (such as stance statistics). Can't say for sure regarding exalted weapons because I don't remember ever seeing stats of exalted weapons.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

While we are at it, is it possible to let us know the stats of Atlas' Landslide? Its crit and status chance have always been mysteries.

38 minutes ago, kyori said:

So who are the ones running the wiki? DE's official staffs or friends of DE?

31 minutes ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

Yes, and others.

That's not quite accurate, DE only does occasional edits, (like today Drew), the wiki is hosted by FANDOM (the one that puts ads and autoplay videos on article pages). Admins and Mods are just users like us, and with exceptions, they don't have particular contact with DE. But to be more accurate, the Wiki is mainly made by every contributors that edit the articles within. Without them the Wiki couldn't exists 🙂

2 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

It always used to say 25%, you can trust me on that. It was the main reason I even attempted to use Exodia Force.

Done little research, it was changed 4 days ago https://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Primal_Fury?diff=next&oldid=1768041

In other words you're right, but I also wonder why the discussion creator said it was 25% almost 1 day ago... It's also true that the sentence that refers to Iron Staff has omitted "in-game". Probably he remembered like you the previous stat and then he saw the changes in the Wiki.

18 hours ago, DatDarkOne said:

I'm not sure just yet if it's because of the secondary mods or from using only mods that work on the exalted without waste.  

yep, that's a big difference. a third Projectile added, more Rate of Fire, more Base Damage, higher Crit Chance for slightly lower Crit Damage.
Secondary Mods was a serious upgrade!

3 minutes ago, taiiat said:

yep, that's a big difference. a third Projectile added, more Rate of Fire, more Base Damage, higher Crit Chance for slightly lower Crit Damage.

Yeah, multishot and status for days.  The two primed mods for crit and crit damage didn't hurt things either.  I haven't even tried her yet with the Blitz augment since the changes.  

36 minutes ago, TonnoTuna said:

Done little research, it was changed 4 days ago https://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Primal_Fury?diff=next&oldid=1768041

In other words you're right, but I also wonder why the discussion creator said it was 25% almost 1 day ago... It's also true that the sentence that refers to Iron Staff has omitted "in-game". Probably he remembered like you the previous stat and then he saw the changes in the Wiki.

Potentially they just remembered the wiki saying 25% originally, saw that it says 10% ingame and came onto the forums to question it. 

I blame datamining. Gets everyone's hopes up.

1 hour ago, taiiat said:

I mean Vigilante Armaments already gave you a third projectile, but the 50% -> 80% chance on it is quite noticeable- as is the addition of Augur Pact and the bit of fire rate from Lethal Torrent.

Tbh crit is barely more normalized damage (ignoring headcrit boon) than filling those two primed mod slots with Pact and another 90% ele mod. It's still useful when you can't proc the target (reason I still dedicated one of my builds to it), but generally speaking you'll get significantly more oomph out of a coro or gas proc set with APact slotted.

I have very much enjoyed going 225% Blitzwing for a ~12 r/s BRRRT on the grineer dropships doing a bounty 5 last night. TTK felt like a Bounty 3 or 4 not gonna lie. Was great.

Edited by TheBlueJelly

1 hour ago, TheBlueJelly said:

I mean Vigilante Armaments already gave you a third projectile, but the 50% -> 80% chance on it is quite noticeable

but generally speaking you'll get significantly more oomph out of a coro or gas proc set with APact slotted.

mmm, Vigilante Armaments was there thesedays but with that Fire Rate the increased Multi-S#&$ indeed is a significant difference. 3 Projectiles you can almost rely on, rather than not :D

that's impossible and i think you know that - Auger Pact is only a 28% Damage increase over Hornet Strike.
Auger Pact + extra 90% Elemental assuming only two to start with (best case scenario): 1,517
Crit Mods instead: 896 * 1.9184(average Crit Bonus) == 1,718.8864

that'd be assuming the Base Damage is 100 for quick math, but the relative scale still applies, which dictates an average of 13.3% extra Damage for Crits instead of Auger Pact and another Elemental.

if we're including Primed Heated Charge, then Auger Pact + that does come out to 1,824.5. so you win on 6% there.

but how we're modding depends on whether it's a Boss or not, doesn't it? on Bosses raw Damage is what you're looking for (which would be both maximum Elemental Damage and Crits anyways), and on anything that isn't a Boss it's Crit Slash with some supporting Elementals.

(not to mention that DoT's scale exceptionally well with Crits - you might once in a while Kill something faster with pure Corro spam rather than Crit Slash with Corro spam, but i really kinda doubt it since you're losing raw Damage and DoT Damage)

to which end, i'd only consider using Auger Pact on Bosses where Single Target Damage is all that matters, elsewise it'd be Punch-Through in the Slot that Auger Pact would be trying to get in on.

On 2018-06-19 at 8:07 PM, TonnoTuna said:

Yea, I remember previous wiki entry besides at least a few video reviews on YouTube stating that these abilities stats were like that. But I suppose content creators were also just getting stats from wiki. One really good thing about this exalted weapons update is the in game given weapon stats I'd say, we don't have to try and guess them anymore. Can't wait for the update on melee range being represented in game stats as well.