Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A silent founders vent through a different perspective.

tripletriple

4 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Actually wait a second....

I see you're copying the title of the other decent thread, which is pretty shameful on it's own, but how on Earth can you even attempt to class yourself a ''silent founder''?

You're anything but silent on this matter... I think many us actually wish you would be silent tbh.

2 minutes ago, tripletriple said:

I have reported you for abusive behavior. It's fine to have a counter argument or disagree. But mocking and ridiculing me isn't cool. 👎

bad monkey, go back to your cage!

1 minute ago, tripletriple said:

I have reported you for abusive behavior. It's fine to have a counter argument or disagree. But mocking and ridiculing me isn't cool. 👎

Congratulations you reported one of the best known and respected users on the forums. Unlike you he's earned his stripes.

3 minutes ago, tripletriple said:

I neither mocked nor ridiculed you, so you've filed a false report. Curiously filing a false report is in fact actually abusive behaviour, but I'll rise above it. :thumbup:

Am I wrong for saying that copying anothers thread title in this context is shameful?

Am I wrong for saying you're anything but silent on this matter?

Am I wrong for suggesting that some of us actually wish you would be silent?

The answer to each of those is no.

Edited by DeMonkey

I wish I was a founder. But you got what you paid for back then, you have not been cheated, they didn't take your exclusive items and pass em around to everyone. They made a new variant series and the first happened to be Excalibur.

Is Excalibur Umbra really just Excalibur Prime? Not similar, not almost the same, not copy+pasted and tweaked a little, is Excalibur Umbra exactly the same as Excalibur Prime?

If no, then DE hasn't broken their promise. You can feel betrayed, but that doesn't mean they wanted to hurt you. What you feel isn't what they wanted you to feel.

If you say yes, then I think you need to play The Sacrifice and unlock Umbra before assuming he's entirely identical to the Prime.

9 minutes ago, tripletriple said:

Yeah... let us know how that false report turns out.

Also let us know how the warning turns out for avoiding a moderator's decision to lock your previous post on the exact same thing.

Edited by Blade

The very fact you have to point out in both your thread titles that you'r a founder, speaks volumes about your r3al issue. You're salty that your excalibur prime is no longer the best excalibur variant. Boohoo, stop looking at excal prime as a reason to stare down your nose at others and look at it him as a medal awarded in thanks and you'll be a lot happier in life. I'll bet you also enjoy going to the relay with excalibur prime and standing there posing for newbies to look at.

7 minutes ago, tripletriple said:

Oh noes dissent detected, quick report it because it hurts muh feefees.

By this we know full well that you never wanted a discussion. You wanted a Echo Chamber.

I think the best compromise on the matter would be for DE to go back and "Remaster" the older and less interesting Primed frames.

Excal Prime, Mag Prime, Frost Prime and so on all re-use the same body as their original counter parts, and going back to giving them some love would be nice.

It could be optional for those who prefer the original skin.

Ultimately, a fair number of Founders are unhappy with the current state of things, and the company I supported is one that would take the time to address these concerns. I hope DE is still that company.

1 minute ago, CoolDudeMcCool said:

Is Excalibur Umbra really just Excalibur Prime? Not similar, not almost the same, not copy+pasted and tweaked a little, is Excalibur Umbra exactly the same as Excalibur Prime?

If no, then DE hasn't broken their promise. You can feel betrayed, but that doesn't mean they wanted to hurt you. What you feel isn't what they wanted you to feel.

If you say yes, then I think you need to play The Sacrifice and unlock Umbra before assuming he's entirely identical to the Prime.

Umbra has the same stats as Excal Prime except for the following differences

• 3 Umbra slots for the Umbra mods (at the cost of 1 D and 1 V polarity)
  • Radial Howl which can remove sentient resistances at the cost of a longer casting time (so basically a downgrade unless you are doing sentient missions)
  • Able to act independently of the operator (though due to the questionable AI, the benefits are iffy)
  • Scarf

Basically, Excal Umbra trades build diversity for the ability to better combat sentients (which will likely become more useful once the Tau system becomes open to us)

1 minute ago, The_Lunatic_ said:

Ultimately, a fair number of Founders are unhappy with the current state of things, and the company I supported is one that would take the time to address these concerns. I hope DE is still that company.

"A fair number of  founders" Citation needed.

I'm all for Swordy McKeyFace getting buffed. Been that way since Umbra was coming out. But "you founders" do yourselves a disservice by acting like that spoilt girl who wanted everything in Willy Wonka.

3 minutes ago, Hayabusa97 said:

Umbra has the same stats as Excal Prime except for the following differences

• 3 Umbra slots for the Umbra mods (at the cost of 1 D and 1 V polarity)
  • Radial Howl which can remove sentient resistances at the cost of a longer casting time (so basically a downgrade unless you are doing sentient missions)
  • Able to act independently of the operator (though due to the questionable AI, the benefits are iffy)
  • Scarf

Basically, Excal Umbra trades build diversity for the ability to better combat sentients (which will likely become more useful once the Tau system becomes open to us)

And the appearance in general is different from the Prime. The Prime is closer to the normal appearance-wise than Umbra is to the Prime.

1 minute ago, LupisV0lk said:

I'm all for Swordy McKeyFace getting buffed. Been that way since Umbra was coming out. But "you founders" do yourselves a disservice by acting like that spoilt girl who wanted everything in Willy Wonka.

If any changes happen at this point, it should be Umbra being geared towards Sentient combat more heavily than he is now and being toned down in normal combat to be better than the original, but worse than the Prime. The Prime got his buff, and that should be that.

3 minutes ago, tripletriple said:

I think it's fair to give excalibur prime a buff of his own. In my opinion.

So make a constructive feedback thread rather than attempting to stir things up again in GD. You have already been told this, by a moderator no less.

Then again, your actions here have certainly soured peoples views of you, so you should expect any feedback thread you make on this matter to result in similar blowback.

Edited by DeMonkey

13 minutes ago, LupisV0lk said:

Bonus points for Willy Wonka reference 😄