Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A silent founders vent through a different perspective.

tripletriple

58 minutes ago, tripletriple said:

Imagine buying a painting so beautiful it would make you happy to look at it. It was promised no one else would get it. Later you find them selling that painting with one different tree and on top of that it has been painted with a gold signature and diamond encrusted border. It feels like we were cheated. 

do you know that even the best reproduction would be worth nothing in comparison to the original?

you have an original, who cares that there are tons of umbras running around, it's just mass produce product, you possess masterpiece, original thing

so, please, stop complaining

11 minutes ago, tripletriple said:

I think it's fair to give excalibur prime a buff of his own. In my opinion.

It's really hard to take you seriously when you fail so miserably at making a poor me topic, twice, and at doing research. 

Excalibur Prime received an armor bonus, moving him from 250 armor to 300 with the sacrifice update. 

4 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

It's really hard to take you seriously when you fail so miserably at making a poor me topic, twice, and at doing research. 

Excalibur Prime received an armor bonus, moving him from 250 armor to 300 with the sacrifice update. 

That's not his problem. He's sad he can't stand in the relay anymore in his shiny prime showing off to the 1% of people who actually care, because now he's surrounded by excalibur umbras 😄

Edited by Zilchy

17 minutes ago, CoolDudeMcCool said:

If any changes happen at this point, it should be Umbra being geared towards Sentient combat more heavily than he is now and being toned down in normal combat to be better than the original, but worse than the Prime. The Prime got his buff, and that should be that.

No nerfs, please. We've finally got an Excal with health and armor capable of tanking level 100s without relying on life strike. Excal Prime getting buffed is cool though.

Also, I'm not sure how I feel about making him a dedicated sentient fighter when sentients are the least encountered enemy type in the game, and I doubt that'll ever change for regular content (void fissures, kuva farming, onslaught, sorties, etc etc.)

1 minute ago, Zilchy said:

That's not his problem. He's sad he can't stand in the relay anymore in his shiny prime showing off to the 1% of people who actually care, because now he's surrounded by excalibur umbras 😄

Bought the pack for all the wrong reasons. 

36 minutes ago, The_Lunatic_ said:

I think the best compromise on the matter would be for DE to go back and "Remaster" the older and less interesting Primed frames.

Excal Prime, Mag Prime, Frost Prime and so on all re-use the same body as their original counter parts, and going back to giving them some love would be nice.

It could be optional for those who prefer the original skin.

Ultimately, a fair number of Founders are unhappy with the current state of things, and the company I supported is one that would take the time to address these concerns. I hope DE is still that company.

The voice of reason here. Good on you man for sticking up for all us founders. 

I think giving excalibur prime a 50 energy buff would be good. 

Edited by tripletriple

Hello OP, its a shame you are upset about this. Try looking at it a different way, be open minded.

You have the paid for prime which masses want for the sole reason it can not be got, plus you just received a different say 'modernised' version completely free. Might make you feel better. Hope so. Its all good.

35 minutes ago, LupisV0lk said:

But "you founders" do yourselves a disservice by acting like that spoilt girl who wanted everything in Willy Wonka.

Wanted everything IN Willy Wonka

Wow, sounds real suggestive. I like this post.

1 minute ago, (PS4)WeeMalk5 said:

Hello OP, its a shame you are upset about this. Try looking at it a different way, be open minded.

You have the paid for prime which masses want for the sole reason it can not be got, plus you just received a different say 'modernised' version completely free. Might make you feel better. Hope so. Its all good.

Thank you friend. I was beggining to think the community was just toxic. It's clear not everyone is like that. I've tried to just shrug it off, but I think DE must address our concerns. As they are very justified. This is not right to break all of us founders trust.

44 minutes ago, The_Lunatic_ said:

Ultimately, a fair number of Founders are unhappy with the current state of things

Is this same "fair number of Founders" you were talking about in the Umbra megathread? You know; the ones you claimed were going lodge a refund if Umbra ever came out? (How's that actually going by the way?) The supposed big group of Founders you claimed to speak for, yet couldn't actually get anyone to back you up? 

Edited by (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01

42 minutes ago, The_Lunatic_ said:

I think the best compromise on the matter would be for DE to go back and "Remaster" the older and less interesting Primed frames.

Excal Prime, Mag Prime, Frost Prime and so on all re-use the same body as their original counter parts, and going back to giving them some love would be nice.

It could be optional for those who prefer the original skin.

Ultimately, a fair number of Founders are unhappy with the current state of things, and the company I supported is one that would take the time to address these concerns. I hope DE is still that company.

You are not the voice for all founders, stop acting like it. I do like the idea of a remaster though.

7 minutes ago, tripletriple said:

The voice of reason here. Good on you man for sticking up for all us founders. 

I think giving excalibur prime a 50 energy buff would be good. 

You are not the voice for all founders either, stop acting like it.

No, updating his look would be enough. You are honestly acting like a child who just wants to have the shiniest thing and who cant be content with what they have. we still have excal prime and no one else will. Umbra is not excal prime.

Edited by ---Quill-Onkko---

1 minute ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

How did they break your trust if Excalibur Prime was never released? Stop with this false sense of betrayal already. 

I think the physiological term and issue is called "martyr complex" more commonly known as "victim complex"

My god, you founders who hate on umbra are almost as bad as the ones who used to be up in arms about not getting prime 😂 I used to be one of them, but Umbra looks way better and he comes with an (I'm hoping) awesome quest so you can take your shiny prime and cry all you want, nothing's gonna change, just like they didn't for the far bigger crowd who complained about prime.