Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch Drops - Working?

(PSN)creativedsign

Yesterday June 18th watched a Warframe Partner twitch stream for almost 2 hrs non-stop, got nothing as a reward.

That day it was suppose to be a glyph or forma 50/50 chance. 

Twitch account was linked and working properly (because I just got my trinity prime and syandana rewards) 

Anyone else is experienced this issue? 

Same here nothing drops. I was thinking if the drops only happen for Twitch primes linked to PC accounts since the Sacrifice is out. Dont see it written anywhere but i had a sneaking suspicion this might be the case. Maybe someone set it up incorrectly.

Would not be the first. Day 3 on trying to get the Bust. 

On 2018-06-24 at 10:26 PM, (PS4)jaegerbombtastic said:

I’m on PS4 and connected via twitch, and I’ve received all of the drops since the new times they’ve posted.

Also, on their main site it says it’s for both console and pc. But they will also be doing drops for us again once we receive the Sacrifice.

On XB1 (not that I think platform has anything to do with it) and basically given up on Twitch drop campaigns. 

Never received drops during POE campaign and same now with Sacrifice. 

Accounts are properly linked (have received Twitch Prime promo drops before, came through immediately so no issues there), make sure I watch live partner streams, make sure it's in the right time slots/days, make sure I'm not "Away" during the stream, make sure that it's more than an hour (or two for current Glyph/Forma) and still zero.

Have asked DE for advice re my set up but to be honest not surprised I didn't get response, the guys have way too much on their plates to worry about one dude not getting Twitch stuff so not really worried about it. 

Just wish I could figure out why (grrrrr, I HATE unsolved problems on principle 😋)

58 minutes ago, (PS4)jaegerbombtastic said:

That is strange then. Unfortunately I can’t speak for Xbox since.. well I don’t have one haha.

Hopefully they do get back to you soon though. On a slightly better note, they did say this campaign will run again for console users when the Sacrifice drops for us!

Yeah, hope so to, but I'd rather they focus on getting that update out to us than bothering about my post!

The wait is killing me!!!

I must be doing something wrong after a S#&$ ton of hours of Twitch streaming watching i have Zero to show for it. Regardless of which day i watch. I have both warframes from both Twitch primes. My account is still linked but this go round literally nothing drops for me. NOTHING not even a forma or mention a thank you for participating. 

Roger

3 hours ago, (PS4)primelink said:

I must be doing something wrong after a S#&$ ton of hours of Twitch streaming watching i have Zero to show for it. Regardless of which day i watch. I have both warframes from both Twitch primes. My account is still linked but this go round literally nothing drops for me. NOTHING not even a forma or mention a thank you for participating. 

Roger

5 hours ago, (PS4)Gibbs1116 said:

Same here, i didnt receive either from the Tuesday stream for PS4 @ 4.

Fyi guys, I tried unlinking and relinking Twitch and WF and it worked, just checked now and both forma and glyph in my inbox, so if you haven't tried that yet give it a go.  Hope it helps

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-06-28 at 2:04 PM, (XB1)CynNex said:

Fyi guys, I tried unlinking and relinking Twitch and WF and it worked, just checked now and both forma and glyph in my inbox, so if you haven't tried that yet give it a go.  Hope it helps

Done this 5 or 6 times.  Even unlinked Amazon from Twitch, logged out, logged back in, relinked everything.  Nothing, haha.  Guess I'm out then.

13 hours ago, (PS4)AceMagnus90 said:

Done this 5 or 6 times.  Even unlinked Amazon from Twitch, logged out, logged back in, relinked everything.  Nothing, haha.  Guess I'm out then.

Geez man, sorry to hear that. 

I did get an automated mail from Twitch once I'd re-linked my Warframe account, asking me to verify my account (Twitch account not Warframe), which I thought was a bit weird, but since then it all seems to be working.  Guess I'll find out when the next campaign drops whether my solution was permanent.