Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.3 - Limbo Prime

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changed the Market Platinum price of the Dax Nikana Skin to 35 platinum (was 225). This price change also affects The Sacrifice Collection which is now 400 Plat (was 550).

• We are running a script that will refund overspent Platinum to the respective accounts. We will update this thread when the script is done and relog is required! Refund is complete! Please relog at your convenience.

Fixed not enough enemies spawning if the mission switches to Exterminate after the Rescue Target is captured.

Spoiler
  • Fixed Operator Magus Nourish not restoring Health over time to ????? while Transference is active.
  • Tweaked ?????’s Radial Howl animation to have a very similar cast time and FX to Excalibur’s Radial Blind.

thank you

2 hours ago, Gabriel_Urs said:

If we go by this line of thought then I guess we should also allow normal warframes to get energy from death orbs, right?

No, because normal frames are not actually made with Orokin tech just imitations of it.

4 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

I hope Riven disposition is changed at some point before it strays further from the original intentions of the system. Tiberon Prime set a dangerous precedent with a 1.5 disposition. Pyrana Prime also follows this trend. The economy is heavily influenced by these mods. If this trend continues, the gap for meta weapons will only widen at an alarming rate.

Also, still no fix for player profile Affinity stats resetting to 0 behind the scenes when Forma is applied to a gear item as per:

The riven system adjusting disposition based on popularity was S#&$ anyway, cuz you are always nerfing something popular i.e. making the majority upset. Given how cautious DE are about invalidating players' investment and they should be, cuz god know how many millions of plat went into purchasing lanka, opticor, sicarus, tiberon riven etc. I'm rather confident riven dispostion will not be touched in a while.

Wait- so the inability to apply the new prime mod polarities (I think it's called "tau"?) isn't a bug? I'm grateful we received primed mods for free, but we've invested well over 10 million credits and a 100,000 endo to max them; I'd love to use them on other warframes and weapons in the future. If possible, kindly revisit forma not working towards adding these new polarities please; thanks! 🙂 

Even if Umbra are made with Orokin tech, It's make sense that they don't have access to death orbs' energy (spoiler ahead) :

Révélation

Remember that Umbras wasn't considered like warriors. They were just "bio drones" as Ballas said, deployed on the battlefield when needed and then stored as a simple tool. Well, it went wrong, quickly forcing the Orokins to stop using them.

Then they started using the Tenno, and everything changed. Even though the Orokins didn't consider them humans, they manipulated them to take advantage of them, among other things by glorifying them. Primed warframes and Tennos weren't "drones" but intelligent beings, worthy to walk on the corridors of their ships, to be at their side, to defend them.

In conclusion, Primes were worthy to access the ships of the Orokins. Not the Umbras. This is where the difference between Umbras and Primes lies : the first were a shameful failure, the second a masquerade …

4 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

I hope Riven disposition is changed at some point before it strays further from the original intentions of the system. Tiberon Prime set a dangerous precedent with a 1.5 disposition. Pyrana Prime also follows this trend. The economy is heavily influenced by these mods. If this trend continues, the gap for meta weapons will only widen at an alarming rate.

You certainly have a point, but "nerfing" based on usage would invalidate the rivens that people spend upwards of thousands of platinum into buying, or hours rolling. For instance- when Tiberon Prime came out, people were spending upwards of 5,000 platinum on some god tier rivens; changing the disposition for these weapons would hurt their riven economy and cause an outrage for the high-ballers/ whales who spent hundreds of dollars buying that platinum; it'd be a lose-lose situation for both DE and the players. I don't see a way DE can go about changing dispositions without upsetting these whales or a solution in general to the riven economy that wouldn't hurt both DE's bottom line and player trust, but I certainly see the underlying point of your argument.

4 minutes ago, CorerMaximus said:

Wait- so the inability to apply the new prime mod polarities (I think it's called "tau"?) isn't a bug? I'm grateful we received primed mods for free, but we've invested well over 10 million credits and a 100,000 endo to max them; I'd love to use them on other warframes and weapons in the future. If possible, kindly revisit forma not working towards adding these new polarities please; thanks! 🙂 

The current speculation is that in future updates, as we dive deeper into the Sentient faction, there will be some form of loot drop or buildable thing that will allow you to put in those polarities much like how Exilus Adapters work now.  I can't imagine they'd give us these mods, give us the polarities, and then make us able to just permanently lose them with absolutely 0 chance of ever getting them back.

For now we'll just have to wait and see.

The change to Radial Howl was something everyone was asking for but now after using it, I feel it is absolutely bad.

Previously, Radial Howl sounded like an Howl and the after-effect was a stun and remove resist.

Now, it feels like Umbra is screaming and sneeze came out.

The sound effect is not on-par of what it used to be

There seems to be a bug with the pyrana where it will just randomly swap me to my primary when Im not out of ammo it dampens the fun of spraying someone with the double pyranas quite a bit since you can just randomly switch off em

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed enemies not taking damage from bullets and other tracing damage sources after rising from a ragdoll state.

Oh yes, I can effectively depend on 40% of my other weapons again! I thought it was an issue with not having enough punch through (e.g., bug that registered as -0.1, thereby removing actual ability to contact with enemy).

Removed the Prime Passive of Energy pulse on Orokin Void Death Orb applying to Umbra as he is not considered a Prime.

Good consistency with the theme of the story-line.

Tweaked Umbra’s Radial Howl animation to have a very similar cast time and FX to Excalibur’s Radial Blind.

I think it was complete as it was. A good trade off of a bit more casting time for the benefit of extra power against Sentient-themed enemies.

6 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

I have Excalibur Prime and I can assure you one thing: This change here is a mistake. He's Orokin tech and he should benefit.

Fellow founder here. Completely agree. Give it the death orb passive back DE, please.

4 hours ago, Leqesai said:

The heck are you saying about sacrificial steel. It is already a huge boost over true steel. 

Did you mean sacrificial pressure? 

yea my bad i mixed them up. I mean you have to spend 2m credits and 40k endo to max a mod that only gives you 10% dmg buff over its normal counterpart

Archived