[DE]Megan

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.3 - Limbo Prime

Fixed Glyph icons appearing stretched when viewing in Vendor screens (Baro).

Its not only happening there, glyphs are getting messed up on the ship 😞

QdYIV74.jpg

• Upvote 1

DE, you guys still need to do the same thing with Vazarin, the way you can self-heal using the Operators Void Dash has still yet to be fixed for Umbra, and it's still buggy as all hell.

Those that able to update and enjoy warframe are fortunate but the remain people that still unable to update the warframe successful is suffering the every moment

Still no fix for Eidolons:

1. Eidolons receive damage inconsistently. This is extremely annoying with Void Strike buff since the number of stacks is limited to 8 and it requires you to charge them for a pretty long time. E.g. Raplak deals 40 or 64 damage in regular case but with 10x damage buff it deals 220 or 460. How in the world? Bear in mind that Void Strike works just fine against regular enemies.

2. Eidolons AI and its annoying pathfinding. It can teleport when it thinks it's stuck. Even on the open. Without any obstacles at all.

3. Vomvalysts tend to spawn beneath the ground. That one little guy that gives invulnerability to Eidolons likes that very much.

4. This one is debatable since I can't tell if it's still there or not. Warframes losing all abilities during Eidolon fights.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Please add the option to remain in a survival mission when the rest of your team chooses to leave like is already present in Defense missions!!

Edited by CutlerRuhl
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changed the Market Platinum price of the Dax Nikana Skin to 35 platinum (was 225). This price change also affects The Sacrifice Collection which is now 400 Plat (was 550).

• We are running a script that will refund overspent Platinum to the respective accounts. We will update this thread when the script is done and relog is required!

Thank you very much!! ^_^ 

5 minutes ago, AbhijitSM said:

Where's (Hydroid Primes) cinematic trailer you mean ?

And Zephyrs

• Like 1

Awesome! Limbo Prime! Also I have a question, can you guys take a look at this in regards to Umbra and the Orbiter?

WARNING! Spoilers below!

Edited by WingedCrusade

update download isnt really working, it occasionallly goes to 6kbps and then dies again.

yes my own internet connection is fine

18 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

I hope Riven disposition is changed at some point before it strays further from the original intentions of the system. Tiberon Prime set a dangerous precedent with a 1.5 disposition. Pyrana Prime also follows this trend. The economy is heavily influenced by these mods. If this trend continues, the gap for meta weapons will only widen at an alarming rate.

Also, still no fix for player profile Affinity stats resetting to 0 behind the scenes when Forma is applied to a gear item as per:

No, just no.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed ‘Kill X Dargyn with a Bow’ Riven Challenge not functioning for Dargyns that spawn pilotless in the Plains. 

It should say "Destroy" Instead of kill, as it refers to the machine Dargyn, you cant kill a machine, you can destroy it.

Thanks

14 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

I have Excalibur Prime and I can assure you one thing: This change here is a mistake. He's Orokin tech and he should benefit.

+1 This needs to be reverted.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1

that syandana is way shorter than what was shown in the announcement (placed lower there but w/e). It reached the end of his coat there. This just looks way too short.