Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.3 - Limbo Prime

[DE]Megan

3 minutes ago, Kurambik said:

Can Umbra stay 5-10 sec inanimate before becoming sentient. I hate having him turn off EB just for tapping out into operator for literally 2 sec

I'd like this too. Or alternatively, make the AI just continue using whatever weapon the player had out - whether that's the primary, secondary, melee, or Exalted Blade.

• Changed the Market Platinum price of the Dax Nikana Skin to 35 platinum (was 225). This price change also affects The Sacrifice Collection which is now 400 Plat (was 550).
    • We are running a script that will refund overspent Platinum to the respective accounts. We will update this thread when the script is done and relog is required! 

Refund is complete! Please relog at your convenience. 

hace 53 minutos, --Q--Voltage dijo:

I hope Riven disposition is changed at some point before it strays further from the original intentions of the system. Tiberon Prime set a dangerous precedent with a 1.5 disposition. Pyrana Prime also follows this trend. The economy is heavily influenced by these mods. If this trend continues, the gap for meta weapons will only widen at an alarming rate.

...so youre asking for a nerf on dispo? 

53 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  Hide contents
  • Removed the Prime Passive of Energy pulse on Orokin Void Death Orb applying to Umbra as he is not considered a Prime.

And why can't umbra frames have the same ability as a prime frame when near an orokin void death orb.... it's not like umbra frames are special or anything, oh wait...

hace 1 minuto, [DE]Megan dijo:
  • Changed the Market Platinum price of the Dax Nikana Skin to 35 platinum (was 225). This price change also affects The Sacrifice Collection which is now 400 Plat (was 550).
    • We are running a script that will refund overspent Platinum to the respective accounts. We will update this thread when the script is done and relog is required! 

this should be added to the main thing 😛

56 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Changed the player marker to now attach to the body part that you were looking at, so it can be used to mark a specific Teralyst weak point, for instance. Also improved the behaviour when attempting to mark an enemy that was close to your marked world position.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THANK YOU!

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

No refund here.

Is there any fix for Cursor not appearing in loading screen?

Also the energy color of Porta is always shown to be blue (default) instead of my choosing. But this only happens in the Star Chart selection menu though.

porta.jpg

As always, many thanks for refund system, glad you guys are paying attention!

My game is locked into thinking I have a controller. I have never used a controller to play warframe. I can't do anything to fix it either because I don't have a controller to use (I have a gamecube controller and something tells me that won't work)

1 minute ago, CptLonesong said:

but why? can't we get a mock Primed of Excalibur? After all he's Orokin-made

Does he have Prime in the name? 
Yes -> He gets deathorb energy

No? -> No Deathorb energy for you

Archived