[DE]Megan

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.3 - Limbo Prime

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
Spoiler

Tweaked Umbra’s Radial Howl animation to have a very similar cast time and FX to Excalibur’s Radial Blind.

Actually i liked it more before than now...:(  Looks very artificial... 😢 

Edited by -TSA-Swaggi
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/441712219470692377/458725335383408650/2Q.png

where is opticor prime?

Elite Onslaught bugged. There's are no rewards and i get after 3rd zone transfered to 5th one and after 6 no reward.Pls fix it.

Il y a 2 heures, [DE]Megan a dit :

Fixed Clients teleporting to Umbra's position instead of the other way around when Transferring back into their Warframe.

I always thought it made more sense to transfer back to the Warframe's position. jmo

10 minutes ago, borko95 said:

DE i love you to death but can we please for the love of god get a buff for sacrificeal steel, and the ability to polarise exalted weapons free of cost? Or at least five us the 70 capacity for melee weapons

The heck are you saying about sacrificial steel. It is already a huge boost over true steel. 

Did you mean sacrificial pressure? 

Limbo Prime

Finally I can go ham on formaing Limbo 😄  

And this leaves just 2 Primes on my wishlist... which convenient are mostly likely the next 2 female ones.
Life is good.

This price change also affects The Sacrifice Collection which is now 400 Plat (was 550).

Ooh, I might reconsider not buying it at that pricepoint.
Will have to check the components again.

Changed the player marker to now attach to the body part that you were looking at, so it can be used to mark a specific Teralyst weak point, for instance.

Haven't Eidoloned in a month or so, but this still, looks like a nice change.

• Upon dying, sentience Umbra will now become stand-still instead of forcing Transference. This also fixes returning to Umbra from Operator resulting in death.
  • Tweaked Umbra’s Radial Howl animation to have a very similar cast time and FX to Excalibur’s Radial Blind.
  • Fixed Clients teleporting to Umbra's position instead of the other way around when Transferring back into their Warframe.

Awesome.
Thanks for this.

Removed the Prime Passive of Energy pulse on Orokin Void Death Orb applying to Umbra as he is not considered a Prime.

I initially agreed with this, but NightmareT2 makes a good point:

2 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

I have Excalibur Prime and I can assure you one thing: This change here is a mistake. He's Orokin tech and he should benefit.

I'm not sure I'm sold on that argument, but the lore hasn't afaik so much been explicit that 'it's a Prime thing' rather than 'it's an Orokin thing' as much as 'the only Orokin things we've seen thus far have been the Primes'.
Please keep this in mind with regards to future worldbuilding and story / gameplay segregation.

The new Lith T2 relic has 2 times the Braton Prime Blueprint in it (common uncommon)

LithT2eng.png     LithT2de.png

• Haha 1

Pyrana Prime is bugged.  If you don't have enough ammo actively in the weapon when the "Ghost Pyrana" fades then the game treats it as you being out of ammo and forces you to switch weapons even if you still have plenty left in stock.  This makes Pyrana Prime pretty trash in situations where it should be good (IE: large clusters of enemies where you need to be holding down the trigger and don't have time to reload every few shots.)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ShiraHagane said:

wtf are you talking about, I'm talking about umbra.

i thought you were respawnding to my post about the regalia that you can buy from the limbo prime access my bad

DE, please, just let give us umbral forma. Even if it is one per warframe. I know you want to make umbra as unique as possible, and it's supposed to be a new series, but we all know you won't make umbra variants for some warframes. Just give us the ability to do it.

*cries in Ivara*

12 minutes ago, NecromancerX69 said:

DE The prime syandana is way 2 small. Must be clearly a bug, please fix the problem...

f46e017ffecb6e22f399b77dfe1978c9.jpg&key

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

I am primed sad...

It looks like they just layered a picture of the syandana on top of a picture of the Limbo Prime, and didn't scale it properly. I don't think it's a bug, but it is false advertising and does look worse. Hopefully they'll adjust this.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

I hope Riven disposition is changed at some point before it strays further from the original intentions of the system. Tiberon Prime set a dangerous precedent with a 1.5 disposition. Pyrana Prime also follows this trend. The economy is heavily influenced by these mods. If this trend continues, the gap for meta weapons will only widen at an alarming rate.

Also, still no fix for player profile Affinity stats resetting to 0 behind the scenes when Forma is applied to a gear item as per:

How dare people have some fun with "meta" weapons, so lets nerf every weapon out of existence so everyone can choose their own unique, garbage wepaon. Cry babies. 

• Applause 3

Looks like Helios scans Cephalon Fragments again, although it's not mentioned in the changelog.

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.3

Fixes:

• Fixed a script error for numerous Warframe Abilities.
  • Fixed a script error when using Transference.  

Could the DEvs also fix the transference rotation issue with SpoilerFrame (he who must not be named), which upon transferring out of said frame, rotates the camera 90-180 degrees. It's very disorienting. As well as the transference static when popping out/in of SpoilerFrame even if the operator didn't die? Lastly the part where operator teleports to SpoilerFrame rather than it to us like many other frames do.
(original thread from RistN: 

Thanks

24 minutes ago, Ceadeus said:

Pyrana Prime is bugged.  If you don't have enough ammo actively in the weapon when the "Ghost Pyrana" fades then the game treats it as you being out of ammo and forces you to switch weapons even if you still have plenty left in stock.  This makes Pyrana Prime pretty trash in situations where it should be good (IE: large clusters of enemies where you need to be holding down the trigger and don't have time to reload every few shots.)

This. Please fix it. Very annoying.

29 minutes ago, Ceadeus said:

you can (and should) turn off weapon switch when you run out of ammo

Just now, SQLOwns said:

Was it really a priority to remove energy pulse from Umbra?

yes, you might have missed it but there was massive outcry (by like 3 founders) that umbra is better than an unobtainable item.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Tweaked Umbra’s Radial Howl animation to have a very similar cast time and FX to Excalibur’s Radial Blind.

Excellent, great, outstanding, good, now put it back please.

• Like 3

"Lord Ballas, why did the Umbra betray us?"

"My brother Phallas cutt thier acces to the death orbs"

• Haha 4

I hope i can still obtain the Kronen Prime relics etc on Hieracon, Pluto excavation? or has *all* locations been replaced? Thanks in advance for answer