Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.3 - Limbo Prime

[DE]Megan

14 minutes ago, God_is_a_Cat_Girl said:

What about the new facial accessories costing more than others? In some cases they usually cost 15p but the new one costs 5 times more at 75 plat. 75 plat for a pair of earrings feels kinda... excessive.

This. Where's the consistency, DE? I doubt a piece of cloth costs more than Orokin Gold, let's be serious here.

21 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.3

• Fixed a script error for numerous Warframe Abilities.

Does this mean I can use Zephyr without her getting permanently glued to the floor now? I hope that's what this means...

28 minutes ago, xZephyrosx said:

Launcher stuck ... 

27 minutes ago, Gnlstorm said:

Those that able to update and enjoy warframe are fortunate but the remain people that still unable to update the warframe successful is suffering the every moment

25 minutes ago, emreom said:

i cant download the update does this happens every hotfix?

Can anyone struggling to download the Hotfix please create a ticket at http://support.warframe.com/ with your Launcher.Log attached.

Ticket title can be '[DE]Megan Please Help Me' so we can find it easily!

8d3d7f6604dd1d4624c7bba3ecca574d.JPG

23 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Sacrifice Quest Related Changes & Fixes:

Hide contents

We have more Umbra/quest fixes queued up for our next Hotfix/Update. Thanks for your patience!

• Upon dying, sentience Umbra will now become stand-still instead of forcing Transference. This also fixes returning to Umbra from Operator resulting in death.
  • Removed Umbra triggering unintended Operator Virtuous Fury. Virtuous Fury only grants a chance at increased damage after inflicting a Status Effect with an Operator Amp, and should not apply to Umbra.
  • Removed the Prime Passive of Energy pulse on Orokin Void Death Orb applying to Umbra as he is not considered a Prime.
  • Fixed inability to apply Umbra Agile/Noble Animations to Warframes other than Umbra.
  • Fixed Operator Magus Nourish not restoring Health over time to Umbra while Transference is active.
  • Tweaked Umbra’s Radial Howl animation to have a very similar cast time and FX to Excalibur’s Radial Blind.
  • Tweaked positioning of Orokin Symbols and area markers to help players find the markings closest to the Orokin Cipher first.
  • Removed 2 second delay between ‘Destroying Vines’ and the door Defense stage starting for better pacing.
  • Fixed Clients teleporting to Umbra's position instead of the other way around when Transferring back into their Warframe.
  • Fixed the Spritsail Prime Leg Armor's attachment point embedding into Umbra's leg.
  • Fixed having a perpetual Helminth Cyst on sentience Umbra.

Why remove that passive? Excalibur Umbra is made of Orokin Tech!!!

16 minutes ago, Caramello said:

Fixed Glyph icons appearing stretched when viewing in Vendor screens (Baro).

Its not only happening there, glyphs are getting messed up on the ship 😞

QdYIV74.jpg

Is this from before or after this update? Let me know if this is still messed after today's Limbo Prime HF. 

Archived