Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.3 - Limbo Prime

[DE]Megan

This Prime Access is great with the weapons. Love the mechanic where you get a second Pyrana Prime for double the fun.

I got a complaint however about a certain frame, with a certain ability, check the spoiler for details (Only read if you completed The Sacrifice)

Spoiler

I am not  a fan of the changed Radial Howl ability cast time change. Its to fast. When it was slower, it felt stronger, since it had more benifits that Radial Blind did not have, making it artisticly nicer to used. It felt like it had actual power, instead of being a cheap looking ability that one can spam.

Its what i loved about the original casting time, it wasnt fast, since it made you see the animation, hear the howl, and feel it, sense it, you name it.

What im saying here is that sometimes its better to keep things as they originaly was, and if people really wanted faster casting speed, Natural Talent Mod is there to fill that spot.

35 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

I have Excalibur Prime and I can assure you one thing: This change here is a mistake. He's Orokin tech and he should benefit.

YES PLEASE!

I was so happy when I found out I could use the orbs for energy on Umbra, seeing this removed is kind of a kick in the teeth

43 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Limbo Prime, Destreza Prime, and Pyrana Prime Relics have replaced all locations of Zephyr Prime, Tiberon Prime, and Kronen Prime Relics:

Looking over the published drop tables, it seems some mistakes may have been made.

Relic Meso B2 is in the 20-40 bounty rot C and has a Kronen Handle, but none of the new parts (in contradiction to the above quote)
Relic Neo N8 is in the 30-50 bounty rot B despite having none of the new parts.
Relic Lith V5 is in both the 10-30 bounty rot B and 40-60 bounty rot B.
Relic Lith T2 is in the 10-30 bounty rot C despite having none of the new parts
Relic Axi O3 is not available via bounties at all.
Relics Lith P1 and Neo B5 are only available via Ghoul bounties.  Perhaps some switching can be done to get them into the normal bounties?

Also, I noticed that the coding for reporting rarity of parts in relics seems to have changed.  The drop tables are now listing even the "common" 25% drops as being "uncommon" making the tables far more annoying to read.

Just now, Sasha_The_Lynx said:

This Prime Access is great with the weapons. Love the mechanic where you get a second Pyrana Prime for double the fun.

I got a complaint however about a certain frame, with a certain ability, check the spoiler for details (Only read if you completed The Sacrifice)

Hide contents

I am not  a fan of the changed Radial Howl ability cast time change. Its to fast. When it was slower, it felt stronger, since it had more benifits that Radial Blind did not have, making it artisticly nicer to used. It felt like it had actual power, instead of being a cheap looking ability that one can spam.

Its what i loved about the original casting time, it wasnt fast, since it made you see the animation, hear the howl, and feel it, sense it, you name it.

What im saying here is that sometimes its better to keep things as they originaly was, and if people really wanted faster casting speed, Natural Talent Mod is there to fill that spot.

you're actually complaining about a buff, nice.

payed for the regalia and the cape only wanted the regalia from this prime access and was disappointed because it dose not really look the same as the pic the details dont look metallic like the nova prime access looks almost see through and almost cloth like on the trim i would not recommend paying 50$ for a sticker and a cape ether prime access is over priced i could buy a full game or 2 for that much  

36 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed a script error for numerous Warframe Abilities.
  • Fixed a script error when using Transference.  

Is this about the interaction between the Onslaught's Portal and operators?

Just in case, there's a bug which prevents you from using any ability (including transference) if you're in operator form when Onlsaught's Conduit appears and you walk in. Out of bounds, or entering the new zone doesn't fix it (but I heard that dying does).

vor 1 Minute schrieb Dreugui:

so it's normal that we can put Umbra mod on all warframe and we can't polarized for it ? 

Yes, because umbra needs to be unique, but u cant put the polarity on umbra frames either so.. kinda.. confusing 

5 minutes ago, ShiraHagane said:

you're actually complaining about a buff, nice.

We all have our opinions on things. Some want things to be as efficent as possible, some would like to make it look great and feel alot of fun, wich apparently is a dying breed of people that are like myself in this case. I just simply posted my feedback about it and made a suggestion.

46 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Upon dying, sentience Umbra will now become stand-still instead of forcing Transference. This also fixes returning to Umbra from Operator resulting in death.

Can Umbra stay 5-10 sec inanimate before becoming sentient. I hate having him turn off EB just for tapping out into operator for literally 2 sec

with umbra is a bug when you change to operator mode and do void jumps and change back to umbra its teleporting you back, and not the possition you are in, this happends to me more often when im not a host

Archived