Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo Prime has Arrived!

[DE]Danielle

2 minutes ago, Sanduuur said:

What the gentlemen above said.

18 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Yes! 

What the lady above said. 😉 Apparently not an issue of size, but of attachment point.  They're working on it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mactrent said:

What the lady above said. 😉 Apparently not an issue of size, but of attachment point.  They're working on it.

And to add to this:

SqYYTzy.jpg

dnPn5qd.jpg

Same item, different sizes! Or maybe not. Taking a picture from a bottom angle helps... make things a bit bigger.

While not totally 1:1 I think the last picture shows what the issue was and helps compare it to the promo pic better.

I feel like that part of feedback of "For the love of God next time try to use the actual in game model instead of a photoshopped image" I made yesterday has been ignored and we'll see a similar issue arise in the future. Some people already had a similar issue with Atavist Prime because of something similar.

Anyways I'm happy the attachment point is being looked into, it clips a bit with the hat right now.

Edited by NightmareT12

2 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

And to add to this:

SqYYTzy.jpg

dnPn5qd.jpg

Same item, different sizes! Or maybe not. Taking a picture from a bottom angle helps... make things a bit bigger.

While not totally 1:1 I think the last picture shows what the issue was and helps compare it to the promo pic better.

I feel like that part of feedback of "For the love of God next time try to use the actual in game model instead of a photoshopped image" I made yesterday has been ignored and we'll see a similar issue arise in the future. Some people already had a similar issue with Atavist Prime because of something similar.

Anyways I'm happy the attachment point is being looked into, it clips a bit with the hat right now.

I still think the picture was bigger (although I don't think it was really attached to Limbo in the picture on the site). The ad picture makes it look like it hangs as low as or lower than his coattails. This might have been a mistake by the person making the graphic, but that's really what I expected looking at the site. (Full disclosure: I have not bought this yet, so I don't have first-hand experience in the game with it.)

20 hours ago, LOTSL said:

I just deleted a rant on limbo being out right nerfed before his prime came out, but this isn't the thread for it. Just gonna say odd business idea, as usually buffing the frame would be more of an incentive.

An out right nerf implies the halved duration was the the only change to stasis and that's not true. There's also a 2nd change to stasis as well. It actually makes plenty of sense considering how strong of a cc stasis is. It was either get rid of stasis entirely or allow ally projectiles so that stasis wouldn't nerf the entire team. Limbo/Limbo Prime gets to be more of a pub frame rather than being limited to solo. For old stasis Limbo it in pubs you were:

A.  with a team that knows you'll be using him
B. Trolling
C. Playing him in highly specific ways to keep from trolling, such as not getting to use banish or rift surge at ALL in certain public situations.

One change to stasis is all it took to mostly fix those limitations. ^ This opens up far more avenues of game play for Limbo Prime (which is one of the best incentives there is) without causing Limbo to be so much of a pain for others, and we get to keep stasis too. If they had only halved Stasis and did nothing else to Stasis I'd be ranting with ya, or just said to hell with it and changed it entirely, but that's not the case seeing as they've made an improvement on stasis and a huge improvement of Limbo's usefulness in pubs overall because of it.

Edited by (XB1)AntiMomentum

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Foxythepirate41 said:

I’m very early on this, but any chance on or idea what the next prime is gonna be?

Based on chronological order, it should be Chroma.  They've been known to swap around a bit now and then, but that's a fair bet.  I dunno about the weapons, though.

11 minutes ago, (PS4)The_Verethragna said:

There's a Lith V5 as a reward for the Tier 5 Cetus Bounty.

Not only should it be an Axi for the Tier 5, the Lith V5 doesn't offer any of pieces of Limbo's kit.

Are you looking at the wiki? I think whoever was editing it got it wrong. The corresponding Tier 5 for that rotation has a Axi O3.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)The_Verethragna said:

Naw, I'm looking at the in-game reward list. I wouldn't be bringing it up as an error otherwise.

Then someone dun gunked it up. I was just on Cetus and the bounty listed an Axi O3 in the same bounty as the Furax Wraith Right Gauntlet.

Spoiler

35A1B6A81C42E689825DDADB3015D478E7C2F413

EDIT: Just saw your screenshot. That is some freaky voodoo. Our screenshots are literally only 10 seconds apart. I also just did that bounty and got 2 Axi O3's out of it.

Edited by MechaEmperor7000

9 minutes ago, MechaEmperor7000 said:

EDIT: Just saw your screenshot. That is some freaky voodoo. Our screenshots are literally only 10 seconds apart. I also just did that bounty and got 2 Axi O3's out of it.

Probably a typo in the file name. Someone pressed "E" instead of "R" and it linked to a different reward than intended.

Happens to the best of us.

This wouldn't be a typo. In my screenshot (in the spoiler), it clearly shows an Axi O3. In your screenshot, which was taken a mere 10 seconds before mine, it shows the Lith V5.

There is some seriously weird voodoo there. It shouldn't be showing two separate results for different people.

13 minutes ago, (PS4)The_Verethragna said:

You're on PC, and I'm on PS4. They're two separate builds.

That would be the issue.  This was a bug, which has been fixed in the PC version, but apparently not yet on consoles.

Screenshot_80.png

The Chasis was nothing but pain, pain, pain...  But he's building now.  

LIMBO PRIME HYPE!!!

...will there be a prime intro vid?  It'd be fascinating to see what Ballas has to say about Limbo's design.

Edited by Zavenosk