Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo Prime has Arrived!

[DE]Danielle

7 hours ago, SlimysnowmaN said:

I just brought the pack that includes limbo and the weapons for almost 100 bucks and haven't received anything other than the platinum someone please help me out 

You'll want to open a support ticket using the "Warframe Support" button that shows up in the forums. Link: https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

That's assuming it doesn't show up after a relog.  Best of luck!

21 hours ago, VDRBlaze said:

I have not received ash prime

If that's still the case, mate, then make sure you 1) Logged on to Warframe in the past 7 days before Tenno Live and 2) Had your Twitch account linked to your Warframe.  Alternatively, if you went to TennoCon, you should also have it now.

If you did 1 and 2, or just TennoCon, then open a ticket on the support site, but this isn't the place to get that kind of help.

On 2018-06-19 at 2:13 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

16bafe11f0a19c9619e96e3a890728ec.jpg

Limbo Prime, Destreza Prime, and Pyrana Prime have arrived - like magic!
The Rifts are opening and a Cataclysm is about to begin. Wield the wily Void magician, bend the power of the Void to your will, and outwit your enemies.

Limbo Prime Access Features: 

• Limbo Prime: Manipulate the Void as the golden gentleman. 
  • Limbo Prime Glyphs: Embody Limbo Prime with these Prime Glyphs. 
  • Destreza Prime: Precise strikes and high Puncture damage make this Prime rapier devastating against armored targets. 
  • Pyrana Prime: A far cry from a gentleman’s traditional dueling pistol, this Tenno secondary automatic shotgun shreds enemies with ease.

f46e017ffecb6e22f399b77dfe1978c9.jpg

Limbo Prime Accessories 

• Oblivia Prime Syandana 
  • Rift Walker Prime Sigil 
  • 90 Day Credit Booster 
  • 90 Day Affinity Booster

Limbo Prime, Destreza Prime, and Pyrana Prime Relics have replaced all locations of Zephyr Prime, Tiberon Prime, and Kronen Prime Relics:

• Plains Bounties
  • Sanctuary Onslaught
  • Elite Sanctuary Onslaught (Radiant)
  • Added in the Orokin Derelict Defense mix
  • Added in the Orokin Derelict Survival mix
  • And the list goes on! Check out the public PC drop tables here.
    • *Zephyr Prime, Tiberon Prime, and Kronen Prime Relics are also still out in the wild, just not in exclusive spots like Bounties or Onslaught. 

PS4 Release Dates: 

• North America: June 19th
  • Europe: June 20th
  • Asia: June 20th
  • Japan: June 21st

Check out Limbo Prime Access here: https://www.warframe.com/prime-access

Please note that some Limbo changes are coming in a future Update for PS4/XB1 Tenno: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/966164-titanias-exalted-weapons-limbo-a-quick-workshop/ 

Nekros Prime, Galatine Prime, and Tigris Prime have entered the Vault!

• With this Vaulting comes the shift of the follow Syndicate sacrifices:
  • Replaced Arbiters of Hexis sacrifice of Nekros Prime Neuroptics to Mirage Prime Systems.
  • Replaced Cephalon Suda sacrifice of Nekros Prime Chassis to Oberon Prime Chassis.
  • Replaced Steel Meridians sacrifice of Nekros Prime Neuroptics to Zephyr Prime Chassis.
  • Replaced Steel Meridians sacrifice of Galatine Prime Blade to Sybaris Prime Stock.

If you already wield the power of these Primes or have their Relics in your Inventory, they will remain after the Vaulting.

I bought limbo and the rift prime sigil pack. Since the inclusion of tennogen I find Platinum to be useful! I used to sit on heeps of it. The sigil is unlike any other and truly goes well with limbo. The syandana I don't much care for myself. I love using limbo. I've pretty much given up using none prime variants unless really needed in a mission. Since limbo is easily made unintentionally trolly at times he kind of fell to the wayside for me. However since he's been primed he's my favourite to use! I'm glad they took out the friendly fire freeze in air ability he had.. it made it so he wasn't and couldn't be useful unless alone.. I love assassinating large forces in the void. He feels invincible but once out of the voice is very fragile. The one ability I hardly ever use with him is rift surge. In groups that ability still messes people up.

Edit: Pyrana prime is an absolute dream to wield. Pistol shotgun. I wish you could increase the amount of time the etheral version stays in the real world.

Edited by (PS4)DicedSevens
Spelling

I normally make it a point to purchase the Prime accessories but this time I really didn't feel that it was a good deal. I suppose that the only thing that entices me are the 90 day boosters, but I think I'll wait and see what the next prime has to offer in terms of accessories.