Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make PvP Great Again

ExcaliBoiPrime

I just want more rewards when playing PvP. Everytime I play Conclave I rarely meet any players. I don't know about Lunaro because I don't like it at all.

Just increasing the rewards would suffice. For example by adding Sortie-rewards for daily PvP-missions. Or just replace the bots on the Index with real players and adjust the rules to win a bit. There's currently no risk by doing the Index but when you have to play vs other players then you really have to risk your credits. 

I really want the Conclave points for the rewards but it takes ages to progress. I can only play from 6pm GMT+2 to 11pm GMT+2 because of my work so I can hardly evaluate the popularity at other times.

What are your thoughts about PvP? 

Just now, (XB1)BigLithuanian said:

It was great?!? PvP was never good in Warframe because it's so damn hard to kill other players 

back in the days you could use your normal weapons and mods without any changes iirc so back then you oneshotted most players xD

6 minutes ago, CutieBoi said:

I just want more rewards when playing PvP. Everytime I play Conclave I rarely meet any players. I don't know about Lunaro because I don't like it at all.

Just increasing the rewards would suffice. For example by adding Sortie-rewards for daily PvP-missions. Or just replace the bots on the Index with real players and adjust the rules to win a bit. There's currently no risk by doing the Index but when you have to play vs other players then you really have to risk your credits. 

I really want the Conclave points for the rewards but it takes ages to progress. I can only play from 6pm GMT+2 to 11pm GMT+2 because of my work so I can hardly evaluate the popularity at other times.

What are your thoughts about PvP? 

I don't want anything to do with it, and will never join it, no matter what the reward.

5 minutes ago, CpTKugelHagel said:

yeah conclave currently sucks DE needs to completly rework it on Oberon level to make it good

Nonsensical. A large number of people whined at the beginning that DE didn't have PvP and now people whine that it is even there despite not taking any resources from the rest of the game.

What does an Oberon-level rework mean in the context of an entirely different game compared to the main parts of it?

Just now, peterc3 said:

Nonsensical. A large number of people whined at the beginning that DE didn't have PvP and now people whine that it is even there despite not taking any resources from the rest of the game.

What does an Oberon-level rework mean in the context of an entirely different game compared to the main parts of it?

Oberon level rework means a rework on the level of oberons rework (a very good rework imo)

1 minute ago, CpTKugelHagel said:

Oberon level rework means a rework on the level of oberons rework (a very good rework imo)

My point was that is literally meaningless. It offers nothing beyond "do good", aka their goal for everything they develop.

12 minutes ago, CpTKugelHagel said:

yeah conclave currently sucks DE needs to completly rework it on Oberon level to make it good

Even then, it wouldn't matter. There is literally nothing that could be done to conclave to entice me to play it. I'm fine if other people like it, although the evidence is that few do.

Edited by NullSaint

Just now, Lanadra said:

How do you ''make pvp great again'' when it was never great to begin with..?

16 minutes ago, CpTKugelHagel said:

back in the days you could use your normal weapons and mods without any changes iirc so back then you oneshotted most players xD

24 minutes ago, CpTKugelHagel said:

PvP is horrible in this game and its really boring, best way to currently farm the rewards is getting a friend and killing him and vice versa

Doing that in a public match is a bannable offense.

Just now, Wulfhram said:

With all the usual jumping around is near impossible to kill another player on PvP, Warframe simply isn't meant for pvping.

This is one of my biggest pet peeves in pvp. People mlgflailing like a crack head. Just bloody come at me. ffs. 

Bulletjumping is a grudge I hold against conclave too tbh.
That and for many other cases I prefered the parkour 2.0 showed in the workshops rather than this chinese flying stuff we've got now. Not saying that I miss stamina and coptering though