Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You can not interact with loading screen dialogs [Fixed]

AvPCelticPredator

As said above i have the problem of being stuck in the loadingscreen... some days its worse than others...

i have this problem since patch 22...before that it was only with excavation missions and it is still mainly occuring there..( so no cryotic or exp farm at hieracon for me-.-)
i havent found any other posts with this  problem yet.. pls help me
i had to close wf already 6 times today...

It's a small but anoying bug. If a message appears saying stuff like "Connection lost" or "Session unavailable" the mouse cursos isn't available to click OK and proceed, so the player is stuck on the loading screen forever. Then you have to close the game via Task Manager and start over. This happened after the Sacrafice update, where basically the mouse cursor isn't there anymore during loading screens.

There's currently a bug where you lose the mouse pointer at the end of a mission, it comes back when you get to your ship but if this happens:

S43QNNr.jpg

You can't dismiss the screen and you can't do anything else, forced to alt f4 out. It's happened to me twice now.

Edited by YoungZ17

Dear DE,

i have found a problem when i was playing. I decided to do a lith fissure on Venus's survival mission, but when i attempted to be assigned in a squad, the host lost his connection. The problem is, that when i attempted to press OK on the popup, i had difficulty to press it due to the cursor being invisible. I also attempted to right-click an application to see if i could land my cursor on the OK, but when i clicked it, nothing happened at all, despite pressing it. I had no other choice but to close the game.

I don't know if this was because of the UI, but being forced to close the game because the host lost connection when you're waiting to be assigned on a squad, isn't good. I hope you will fix this bug as soon as possible.

PLease DE fix the Matchmaking issue on joining missions to loading screen of death. Also joining a mission and the other ones are leaving at last second. The matchmaking is overall so broken right now. I regulary have to start a mission three to four times for only getting a group once. 

Edited by [DE]Saske
Removed Profanity

If you try to join a game and you are on the loading screen, you are unable to use your mouse (as in no cursor). So if you get a "Session Not Available" box, there is no possible way to close it and return to your ship. You are forced to Alt+F4. Not even spacebar can close that box.

Anyone else having this where it asks you to press ok but no mouse pointer to click having to restart or just stuck on loading screen

And pressing enter or space bar which used to work just dont any more 😞

Edited by stonewales

1 hour ago, Hobie-wan said:

For those stuck in the mean time, try Enter or Space to activate the OK. There are other places such as selling items where those keys will work, so it might help here.

Enter just does a left mouse click brake thing, space does nothing.

A common error. What is abnormal in my case, though, is the fact that the OK button that appears cannot be clicked on. In fact, nothing can be clicked on; the cursor disappears entirely. It's not even invisible, it just doesn't exist and completely loses functionality. The regular mouse cursor gets restored upon exiting the game, so it is not my PC causing the bug.