Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara and her augment concentrated arrow.

Jazar-Khajiit

4 hours ago, Jazar-Khajiit said:

Here is Shy made a video about it and you see she can't hit the head. It's only one type of enemy. Go to 1:05 There is more non recorded. 

The reason she can't is due to buggy hit detection, which is a seperate bug needing to be fixed. She also states that having CA proc only on headshots isn't unreasonable because Ivara gets 2 kinds of stealth and a hard CC.

9 hours ago, Jazar-Khajiit said:

Why do you live your way then? Silly questions. 

Well it seemed that you asked for help at first, so I wrote something helpful in my second post, but now it just seems like you want to troll..

9 hours ago, Jazar-Khajiit said:

Why do you live your way then? Silly questions. 

Well it seemed that you asked for help at first, so I wrote something helpful in my second post, but now it just seems like you want to troll..

19 hours ago, Jazar-Khajiit said:

Ivara main is here to talk about things I don't like in MMO concept. I have to aim each time to nuke the room. That's right, the porpoise of this augment is to demolish everything nerdy. Goog AoE damage.

But here we get to butts... One simple thing DE asks us to do is aim for the head of your enemy to get the augment proc, right? Well... I've already lost the count how many times I missed my headshots. This augment gives you the window to be DPS(damage dealer, whatever). For those who like to troll and make fun of others how bad or good they are at the game go to... places to die pls. Somewhere... F trolls.  Get your get gud out of here and *if you build it right*! Ok? Sshh! Hush! 

Back to my topic. This a game. Heavily PvE based game. Not PvP.             

So I shoot an arrow don't hit the head. Frustrated. Ok. I shoot again. Room cleared and I can continue on my ESO run with next spawn of enemies. The problem is I HAVE TO AIM FOR THEIR HEADS EACH TIME TO BE GOOD DPS. And you might say: "Khajiit ! Ivara isn't dps go back to prowl noob! And *stahp* KS my kills! -Saryn".   Oh well... This augment needs a good polish. Make it  either have aimbot (literally, I don't want myself or other guys feel bad for killing a guy number 1000 with a headshot to make a *small* room go boom). Or it should have larger radius, so I could hit more targets at once. You might say go play Mesa and press one button to aim n shoot, but nah screw Mesa. NO BOW. NO FUN. Any bow in this game is a pain in a butt to use, no exceptions. I tried all of them. None of them I like as Artemis. With augment you got one arrow to shoot, easy to miss, but great AoE. Without, amazing shotgun-bow.    

I used to korean MMO games where I had a lot of experience being the archer/hunter. Whatever.  But in warframe where enemies are constantly spawning in each corner like in PoE(path of exile) you best friends are Saryn, Equinox, Volt maybe someone else. But these 3 are best nukers/dps IMO. Warframe does not have tags(healer,tank< no need, dps, buff, nuker etc).

For those who would like to talk about stealth. There is no such thing as real stealth in this game anymore. BOOM. Your dreams are shattered and illusions washed away. We only have like 3 ninjas in this game. Ash(true ninja with his kit, no argues), Ivara(kinda, more archer with a good stealthy kit than ninja) and loki(meh). The rest of them are *brutes*  made for open gunfights and wars. I've lost my hopes to get stealth rework 2-3 years ago. And you will lose your hopes at some point. After new exalted weapons rework I got confused and have no idea yet how utilize Artemis now.

Suggestions for concentrated arrow:

-Keep charge attack the same(without aimbot) with addition to range. Maybe twice as modded range. 

-Make rapid fire shoot in the heads only (25% not more pls less damage, but all goes in a head and you use same amount of energy so you get exhausted faster)

I would suggest bows rework with the same mechanic as here.   ^

Fix bloody heads or AI... Broken head hotboxes still a thing! So damn hard to hit them sometimes, because AI dance a lot in circles occasionally.

PS I shoot with a bow to get one small chained(chain reaction) kill. I lose me time. My score is 500 kills n nuker got 2000 kills at wave 8 ESO. Don't change nukers, change details of other frames and augments for other players to find, fit their player style and habits. Pardon me for making mistakes in English.

- Jazar-Khajiit MR25 3500h on steam/2000h on missions played since 2014.

What is this? Blogframe?

Concentrated arrow is fine for what it is. Which obviously doesn't work well with how you choose to play the game. 

Why am I just now seeing this topic.  Ok, let's get right in shall we.

On ‎2018‎-‎06‎-‎19 at 5:58 PM, Jazar-Khajiit said:

Still, I try hard to defend myself from trolls(they spam a lot) and people like you who have no idea how Ivara mechanics you could utilize or shoud be played in a long run. Go ahead if you don't play as Ivara only, make a difference to other frames. I said it in kinda offensive way. Still If I try be good at something I always try hard AF to break my fingers, pop a blood vessel but do it anyway.

So no one is fine in this game. Not a single frame. Stop lying to yourself. Improvement is not across the line even. And a good life change for player brain and fingers. Make fun not broken hands, fingers! Or go back to maiming strike with scoliac n atterax.   <<<Still a thing, I used to that crap and trying to dip. Oh this community has been grown on meta. Get over your META guys.

Make your player style. Don't follow others. Get your own habits. Play! Have fun!

Literally fighting for being unique with original builds. 

If you have no knowledge just go to another thread.  

I have over 84.5% usage on Ivara in just over 1400 hours as of this post.  That's roughly just about 1000 hours of just Ivara.  During that time about the same amount if not more usage in bows.  All of them.  So, I think this qualifies me to have an expert opinion on this topic.  

YOV2qsG.jpg

this isn't a current shot, but it should get the point across.  

On ‎2018‎-‎06‎-‎19 at 6:05 PM, Jazar-Khajiit said:

If you got  Artemis build with strength and no duration. you can't do that. 

*snipped for length**

Anyway talking about easy aim for light attacks. 

Yes you can do that.  My build has only 90% duration and I have done it countless times with a bow.  The Daikyu no less. 

On ‎2018‎-‎06‎-‎19 at 6:39 PM, Jazar-Khajiit said:

You said Ivara is fine  as it is to a guy who play only Ivara. I'm done.

Fight me. 

I'm talking only about concentrated  arrow augment.  Ok maybe she is fine for none hardcore players who don't stick to one frame, but that life change won't hurt our big nuke monsters.  

Ivara is fine says me who is perhaps the one true Ivara main on this forum.  Everyone who has seen my posts on this forum knows this.  I don't hide it.  

While I have issues with Concentrated Arrow because of it's single target damage, it is quite powerful augment.  One that is easy for non Ivara mains to use and even easier for Ivara mains to demolish with.  

Now as Ivara main I will tell you the problems with Concentrates Arrow.  The arrow only has the power of one of regular Artemis arrows and not the combined power of them all.  This means that Concentrated Arrow's damage is only 1/7 (without multishot mods) or 1/14 of regular Artemis bow.  On headshot the power goes up to half that of regular Artemis, but with an equal power AoE.  

There just happen to be enemies that are almost impossible to get a head shot on that are facing away from you.  Some grineer units because of the neck shield, Corpus Moas and Osprey, and various Infested.  

The augment is also useless on most bosses and eidolons because you don't shoot he head on those enemies.  

Because of Ivara's powers, none of those issues I mentioned above are much of a problem.  Except for the bosses and eidolons one.  

So as one Ivara main to another, I say to you GIT GUD!

Edited by DatDarkOne
edited to add screenshot and corrections

13 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

Yes you can do that.  My build has only 90% duration and I have done it countless times with a bow.  The Daikyu no less. 

you know, a bit off topic...but i love the fact im not the only one who thinks the Daikyu is amazing on ivara...granted i'v recently switched to the paris prime to a riven i got for it, i still love my daikyu.