Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo Prime Syandana Problem

DE why is this Syandana 2 small? Looks like some one left it for too long in the washing machine and it got shrunk.

You can clearly see in the Forum Post that the cape looks longer, yet it can't even reach Limbo's Prime Tailcoat.

f46e017ffecb6e22f399b77dfe1978c9.jpg&key

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

This is clearly a mistake, a bug or a fraud? Please Fix it by making it longer please.

Just now, NecromancerX69 said:

DE why is this Syandana 2 small? Looks like some one left it for too long in the washing machine and it got shrunk.

You can clearly see in the Forum Post that the cape looks longer, yet it can't even reach Limbo's Prime Tailcoat.

f46e017ffecb6e22f399b77dfe1978c9.jpg&key

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

This is clearly a mistake, a bug or a fraud? Please Fix it by making it longer please.

I was severely pissed off by this too. I hope it's a bug, if it's a fraud I have some talking with paypal to do.

il y a 7 minutes, Zaamakiel a dit :

I was severely pissed off by this too. I hope it's a bug, if it's a fraud I have some talking with paypal to do.

Chill, it may be a bug, they never clickbait us for Prime accessories 

It's not a bug. It's how it is. DE's team made a picture that is not even a screenshot, from the bottom aiming to the top, in a render adding a model that's also slightly lower.

It's an optical illusion by whoever did this and the Art team never intended it this way.

The image shouldn't even have made it.

1 minute ago, Lmv.Matty said:

Prime Accessories are a Photoshop montage of renders on top of another render.

I'd be freaking pissed off if it was made humongous only because someone made a really, REALLY bad picture.

Edited by NightmareT12

Just now, Lmv.Matty said:

Why are you telling me to chill? What part of that statement says I'm still angry or upset? The paypal part is a bit of humor and me being upset was past tense. 

12 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

It's not a bug. It's how it is. DE's team made a picture that is not even a screenshot, from the bottom aiming to the top, in a render adding a model that's also slightly lower.

It's an optical illusion by whoever did this and the Art team never intended it this way.

The image shouldn't even have made it.

Even if it's an optical illusion the cape is WAY 2 small to be considered a prime accessory and charging 40 bucks for it...

Edited by NecromancerX69

Just now, NecromancerX69 said:

Even if it's an optical illusion the cape is WAY 2 small to be considered a prime accessory and charging 50 bucks for it...

The cape is fine, and there's no guideline as to how long or wide an accessory must be. It's clearly designed so Limbo Prime's coat is completely visible from the bottom.

I seriously feel bad for the Art team.