Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra's problems with transference

RistN

When exiting transference in 100 % times warframe rotates on its own by 45 or 90 degrees few seconds after transference which is very desoriantig and annoying.

Other thing is teleporting you back accross the map while doing transference in some cases.In some times it teleports you back even tho you did transference a few times before this happened on same place.

Third and final thing is degrading of health (as operator was killed,dont know what its called) when using transference and making operator arcane modes that trigger on transference,as Magus Elevate for example,trivial to use.

You mean that transference static stuff? It should happen when Operator is "killed", but it seems for Umbra it happens even if your operator didn't die. Like a quick pop out pop back in. And what LSG501 says is correct. All frames have this annoying rotation from time to time, but for Umbra, its more like if it doesn't happen every single time, it happens as soon as you step into another tile/room. Whats incredibly annoying is the fact that rather than rotating just slightly (maybe <10 degrees on most frames), Umbra goes a full 90 to 180 degrees. It's annoying, but at least the teleport back issue seems to have decreased a bit.

Nonetheless, I know the Devs are busy with pushing content and fixing other stuff, but for a frame that came out barely a week ago, I would hope that they can put some time into fixing his transference bugs.

2 hours ago, LSG501 said:

It's not really just umbra, pretty sure ALL frames have a rotation from time to time, is it annoying, yes, will it get fixed, honestly I doubt it as it's been there since release.

Do you mean that happens to all warframes after Sacrifice update or it happened before that update too?

I know for sure it didn't happen before.After Sacrifice update I did play only Umbra past few days because I was putting forma on him and Exalted Blade...

Teleporting you back across the map and rotating camera was a thing after Secound Dream update but it got fixed and transference was ok after that.

6 minutes ago, RistN said:

Do you mean that happens to all warframes after Sacrifice update or it happened before that update too? 

I know for sure it didn't happen before.After Sacrifice update I did play only Umbra past few days because I was putting forma on him and Exalted Blade...

Teleporting you back across the map and rotating camera was a thing after Secound Dream update but it got fixed and transference was ok after that.

it's not exactly the same but before this update they randomly would rotate on transference, I hadn't seen yours until just a few minutes ago in fact and while it's different I wouldn't be surprised if they're linked. 

3 hours ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Same has been happening to me and often im being forced to where the Umbra was and not it being forced to where i was.

3 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

also you get pulled to umbra not him teleportating to current location 

I forgot to mention this too in my original post.This was also a problem after Secound Dream update but it got fixed and now it is back again.

Thnx for mentioning that.

12 hours ago, RistN said:

When exiting transference in 100 % times warframe rotates on its own by 45 or 90 degrees few seconds after transference which is very desoriantig and annoying.

Other thing is teleporting you back accross the map while doing transference in some cases.In some times it teleports you back even tho you did transference a few times before this happened on same place.

This is not a feature, it is a bug tied to your players status. If you are hosting a game, on exiting transference Umbra will teleport to your location and there is no rotation. If you joined a game you will always be teleported to Umbra position and the rotation will happen more often depending on your ping/connection.