Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Umbra is power creep and why its upsetting.

tripletriple

Just now, Caliboom said:

Just, stop, you're embarassing Founders. That'll make primes basically pay2win.

First of all I'm standing up to all founders. Most of us are upset. Look at who is name calling here. I haven't said a single thing to anyone. I've been called a bucket of names.

Second all these prime mods should be free to get so no it's not p2w.

1 minute ago, tripletriple said:

First of all I'm standing up to all founders. Most of us are upset. Look at who is name calling here. I haven't said a single thing to anyone. I've been called a bucket of names.

"Most of us are upset"

As far as I know, I'm pretty sure you're the only founder who's salty about it.

Also, it is p2w, because you can pay to get these shiny new mods instantly.

1 minute ago, tripletriple said:

Based on the founder replies in this thread?

1M3hTSg.gif?noredirect

1 minute ago, Caliboom said:

"Most of us are upset"

As far as I know, I'm pretty sure you're the only founder who's salty about it.

Also, it is p2w, because you can pay to get these shiny new mods instantly.

Like with everything else in the game. They'd be farmable so no its factually not p2w.

Edited by tripletriple

well all im upset about is the badge and sigil are pretty lame both color and detail wise

tbqh umbra is just a excal with the gimmick of a free spectre instead of 5 mod capacity

im fully expecting some forma umbra to be released later to solver this new umbra polarity issue so maybe they could give one for the founders as a apoligy idk idgaf. i got my money's worth of cheesy cal pie a long time ago.

9 minutes ago, tripletriple said:

I'd like to see primes use whatever they'd like too. With just prime exclusive mods.

and id bet you want exPrime to have some special mods right? unique to excal Prime? like 1 mod that costs 1 and gives you like 10000% health, shield, armor and damage maybe? yeah that would be fair

6 minutes ago, tripletriple said:

Most of us are upset.

No they are not. YOU and a handful of others are upset. Every single time you have opened a thread and complained about the same thing, there are always 99.9% more Founders against you than with you. We always hear how you’ve got so many friend/Founders upset about this, yet only one or two people ever come forward for you.

Seriously this is like the third or fourth thread you’ve posted in a matter of days. Each and every time they get locked. Stop  whining about the same thing. Nobody cares about you.

You are just a salty troll.

Edited by (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01

30 minutes ago, tripletriple said:

To begin with as a founder I am extremely upset that we got cheated with a better excalibur that was created just to make people feel better about excalibur prime. Your promise to the founders was an exclusive warframe. Changing it a bit to make a better version is disheartining.

But now with radial howl being the same casting time why bother with the primes of DE is just going to release a better version down the line? Is there going to be excalibur prime umbra soon with double the stats? 

I think having prime exclusive mods will fix this problem.

This is a very upsetting situation. What is your thoughts everyone?

you just dont know how to stop do you. you had this same thread locked twice and you were told not to remake it and yet here we are yet again. You once again actling like you speak for all founders, acting like anyone who disagrees with you is personally attacking you, and demanding huge compensation because you some how think umbra is the same thing as excal prime. just stop you insufferable troll

On one hand, I see where the OP is coming from. Something he was promised to be exclusive forever just got one upped (is that the right term?) by another variant of the frame.
On the other hand, while I do see why he is upset, did DE actually promise that they would never ever release another variant of the Excalibur warframe?

If DE said "we will never release any other variants of Excalibur ever again so buy now!", then yes that is something to get unhappy about. But if they just said "Excalibur Prime will never be available again", they've so far kept up their end of the deal. Excal Prime is still not available for building. 

Just now, DNSchnitzel said:

On one hand, I see where the OP is coming from. Something he was promised to be exclusive forever just got one upped (is that the right term?) by another variant of the frame.
On the other hand, while I do see why he is upset, did DE actually promise that they would never ever release another variant of the Excalibur warframe?

If DE said "we will never release any other variants of Excalibur ever again so buy now!", then yes that is something to get unhappy about. But if they just said "Excalibur Prime will never be available again", they've so far kept up their end of the deal. Excal Prime is still not available for building. 

De said excal prime would remain exclusive. It is still exclusive, no one will ever get it again.

hace 4 minutos, Eremes dijo:

well all im upset about is the badge and sigil are pretty lame both color and detail wise

tbqh umbra is just a excal with the gimmick of a free spectre instead of 5 mod capacity

im fully expecting some forma umbra to be released later to solver this new umbra polarity issue so maybe they could give one for the founders as a apoligy idk idgaf. i got my money's worth of cheesy cal pie a long time ago.

They don't owe an apology to founders because they didn't break their promise. Excalibur Prime and both Skana/Lato Prime are still exclusive.

Edited by LeaserResael

38 minutes ago, tripletriple said:

To begin with as a founder I am extremely upset that we got cheated with a better excalibur that was created just to make people feel better about excalibur prime. Your promise to the founders was an exclusive warframe. Changing it a bit to make a better version is disheartining.

But now with radial howl being the same casting time why bother with the primes of DE is just going to release a better version down the line? Is there going to be excalibur prime umbra soon with double the stats? 

Sorry man too busy enjoying my Umbra and new 0.9s howl

37 minutes ago, tripletriple said:

lmao, while I can agree with letting you guys swap the helmets, this is a ridiculous post. 

1. The mods are going to get used on all Umbra frames and their weapons. 
2. 90% sure only a SELECT few frames will become an Umbra.
3. You still have the extra mastery points, and exclusivity. 
4. That promise was never broken.
5. Founder prime exclusive mods? they're not going to ADD on to the founders packs lmao. get outtah here.

8 minutes ago, ---Quill-Onkko--- said:

De said excal prime would remain exclusive. It is still exclusive, no one will ever get it again.

Then yea, PrimeCal is still exclusive and seems like most of the founders in this thread are okay with it, I don't really see the problem with releasing Umbra.
And while not a direct example (there's probably some logic holes in this), if I bought a McRib from McDonalds when they said it was a "limited time deal", can I now make business decisions for them?

Edited by DNSchnitzel