Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Umbra is power creep and why its upsetting.

tripletriple

29 minutes ago, tripletriple said:

No one seems to find a problem with umbra being a direct upgrade to primes?

They're meant to fight in the TAU solar system we are going to be going to.
They are most likely powered up to have a chance to SURVIVE there. 
We're going to a sentient base... the damage is gonna be huge w/o those umbra mobs with the -sentient dmg and the +dmg to sentients. 

So it doesn't even matter that Umbra's are a little better than some primes, because the star chart, sorties, syndicate dailies, used to be raids (rip), etc are so easy that them being a little stronger doesn't change anything. Other than getting merc'd by sentient lasers on squishy frames, every bit of content we have right now is a breeze. 

And TAU is probably going to be a huge step above all this with sentients special abilities, and being in MASS because those tilesets will be nothing but sentients. 
so Umbra's will need to be a tad tougher than a prime. 
an extra 300-400hp, 25% p.str 90% armor from umbra mods won't change how easy the game is right now. 

2 minutes ago, ---Quill-Onkko--- said:

ive just been in this place before

I respect you mate, You and others are a great role figure for the founders. Thank you and the others for supporting this amazing game into what its become 🙂  And thanks for not being like certain others. 

You deserve a cookie and a half Founder Quill Onkko

1 minute ago, IAmPandaEternal said:

I respect you mate, You and others are a great role figure for the founders. Thank you and the others for supporting this amazing game into what its become 🙂  And thanks for not being like certain others. 

You deserve a cookie and a half Founder Quill Onkko

I try my best, though i can get hot headed at times, i defiantly never pull entitled threads like this

7 minutes ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

Be careful Monkey, your reasonable/logical attitude could make the OP report you for harassment.

I feel harassed by these pathetic threads tbh. Can I report them?

#NotInMyGeneralDiscussion

2 minutes ago, ---Quill-Onkko--- said:

You say this, but there is another founder who agrees with OP and claims he is currently trying to request a refund for his founder pack from DE

Please, let me have my faith in humanity.