Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vaulted

JinkiJake

Question

So I heard the next items being vaulted is Nekrox prime with Tigris prime and Galatine prime. Well weather that' true or not I'm not sure. Anyways I have the Tigris prime blueprint and all of the parts but not high enough MR. So I was wondering if I have all the parts and blueprint after it being vaulted can I still craft it?

6 answers to this question

1 minute ago, JinkiJake said:

So I heard the next items being vaulted is Nekrox prime with Tigris prime and Galatine prime. Well weather that' true or not I'm not sure. Anyways I have the Tigris prime blueprint and all of the parts but not high enough MR. So I was wondering if I have all the parts and blueprint after it being vaulted can I still craft it?

They are vaulted. If you still have all the parts and blueprints you can still craft/trade/sell them without a worry.

2 minutes ago, IEpicWolfI said:

They are vaulted. If you still have all the parts and blueprints you can still craft/trade/sell them without a worry.

Thank you very much. I came back to warframe after like 3 years and don' know much. I appreciate you being kind on your answer

3 hours ago, JinkiJake said:

Yes.

Keep the items until you reach the required MR then craft it.

Have fun and may RNG be forever in your favor.