Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Second Dream spoilers) Dream...

Mara

Why, hello world !

Well, I'm taking profit of the fact I finally posted my first message on these forums, after... Five years ? Four and a half ? Anyway.

I'm taking profit of that to go on an activity roll. That starts with posting an artwork I did a few days ago, maybe a week or two. 

Spoiler

unknown.png

I am aware that it has quite a few flaws (for instance, she's supposed to be looking sleepy, since she just woke up and all, not sad or something, I #*!%ed up, also the shading is weird at parts) but I'm happy enough of the result to share it with you guys. 

Haha, thanks. I'm planning on starting drawing more Warframe content, so there might be more from me in the future.

I already tried drawing some frames and I'm having... technical difficulties, so I won't draw Valkyr "Best Booty" Prime just yet. I could take a few suggestions when it comes to what to draw. I kinda wonder if an actual concept art of Rell has ever been released, like, outside of his shadow-y form from Chains of Harrow. I really like that character. Probably because I relate too much for my own good.