Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stuck in infinite loading screen

Cromaxis

Not every time but often enough to be annoying I get stuck in an infinite loading screen. It happens both when loading into a mission and when loading to orbiter. It’s been happening since before this last update so I’ve no clue what could have broken it

Instead of starting a new topic, I figured I'd post here. I'm having the same issue. I don't know if it was the Windows 10 patch, or The Sacrifice Update as they both updated during a similar time frame for me. However, for 80% of my missions, I always get stuck on an infinite 'Mission Loading' or 'Mission Success' screen and the only way out is an alt-F4. Needless to say, this is a major inconvenience. I'm only reporting it now because I thought it was a temporary thing, played some other games, but now it's getting rather frustrating. I have optimized and verified my cache multiple times via WF launcher, as well as optimized/updated my drivers. This is the first time I've had this issue consistently over the past three years. I hope it gets resolved soon. If more information is needed, please ask and I'll provide what I can... except for account e-mail and password 😛