The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Day/night And Weather System In Maps

Xymos

This system would add a lot of variation to every map, imagine the Corpus Outpost in the night and raining (I know it's snow, but it can be easily changed), if it's realtime, even better but if not, they should add at least the illumination system to put the sun in different times every time the map its generated. Things like this would make every mission more fun, as well it could included differents effects like, in the night enemy visibility is reduced or in the rain fire deal less damage, etc.

I'd like to see it but unfortunately we won't have much of it unless they drastically increase the amount of Corpus Outpost Levels and give the Grineer a non-Phobos based Outdoor Level.

And Phobos or Corpus Outposts at night .. we need a working flashlight for that (and a button to enable/disable it) and not that piece of crap we have right now. This flashlight currently is barely enough to just get noticed as such.

I would like to see Corpus Outposts at night during a blizzard - Crewmen running around in special uniforms making them look like giant wool-balls (wonder if you knock em down wether they'll roll down a hill then).
MOAs with icicles on their camera, Crewmen saying "Who's the rob-b-b-b-b-ot??", Corpus Techs deploying heating drones for them instead of shield drones.

Downside for the players? Half shields for the duration of being outside (1/4rd if the ships cryo core has failed, 200% chance of corpus techs being out the open surrounded by crewmen and deploy heating drones.)

I would really like to play against Nef Anyo at night (Nightvision for him?) - You hear his Lanka Charge and suddenly a blue dot slams into the ground next to you.

They should really remove the ability of seeing bosses on the minimap or have a marker above their head indicating where they are atm - sure it is helpful IF a boss is bugging around and running away (as Vor and Kril did before they got fixed), but in night missions this would be simply crap as you would always know where the enemy is. Could be a big buff for Nef Anyo - night fighter, at least he's already in outdoor parts of Corpus Outposts.

Edited by PrivateAli