The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gameplay

(PSN)Wrangler52312

Question

5 answers to this question

35 minutes ago, (PS4)Wrangler52312 said:

I have good connection

Your connection to the Internet is probably not the Problem, but your connection to the host could be. If someone with a Bad connection hosts, everyone begins to lag

47 minutes ago, Oru5732 said:

Your connection to the Internet is probably not the Problem, but your connection to the host could be. If someone with a Bad connection hosts, everyone begins to lag

It happens on almost every game i try to play, I asked another player in game and he told me to roll and after that I was able to pick up loot in that game

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Wrangler52312 said:

It happens on almost every game i try to play, I asked another player in game and he told me to roll and after that I was able to pick up loot in that game

Then it's probably a limbo. If he puts you into rift, you can't interact with enemies outside the rift as well as consoles. You geht out oft the rift by rolling so, that was probably it. However lags and doors not opening schould not happen.

17 minutes ago, (PS4)Wrangler52312 said:

he told me to roll

Yeah, that's just Limbo.

I suggest playing solo for the next ~3 days if you can. It's going to be a very annoying game if you don't.

I mean, one badly-played Limbo is fine, but I got 3 of them in one mission earlier. That was so bad I actually had to abort the mission because the overlapping screen effects and mismatched energy colors were making me nauseous.

Since the PC hotfix, I noticed that I couldn't open a void portal generator because no matter how many times I hacked it (after using a cipher, no less), it wouldn't activate, so whatever DE is doing, it's affecting both PC and consoles.