Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Express

NationalGuard5

How about that? I made an honorable mention in Prime Time No. 184. After that, I got to thinking. If Eidolons want to travel by train, why can't everyone else? So what I'm gonna do is make both a passenger and freight train. (Here's the link.)

The passenger train will consist of the following coaches: Grineer, Corpus, Zombies (this coach will be slightly damaged with Infested growth on it), Orokin, Tenno, Lotus VIP, "The Universal Diner" and Ordis' Observation car.

The freight train: Grineer (boxcar with "weapons" and flatcar with "explosives"), Corpus (tanker of liquid plasma and boxcar of robot parts), Zombies (boxcar with biohazard signs and slight Infested growth, and tanker with "Infested Blood"), Orokin (gold boxcar and gold hopper with gold inside), Tenno (flatcar with a mini-liset and boxcar with "Kubrow and Kavat food), Lotus (purple boxcar with her "weapons" and blue boxcar with "Warframe blueprints"), and Ordis (2 boxcars: One with Oxium and one with Tellirium). The caboose could be Stalker....someone suggest who should be on the caboose.

I'll get started on this project starting next month. But how I'd LOVE to turn this HO Scale railroad project into actual scale reality in the future.

Edited by NationalGuard5