Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

30fps @1080p on GTX1080 bug on interception map

2Pro4U

There is a serious performance issue on this level. It's the Grineer level that has the pod to defend, and it's on that elevator in the center of the map, that moves up and down per defense round. This was however the interception mode, and it had the infested tiles / artwork. I was at the interception point next to the two pumps that move up and down.

While looking down the map, towards the furthest wall away from me, Steams fps counter showed 30fps (I have it limited to 60 in Warframe settings).

Warframe runs smoothly all the time, so I know it's not my system specs, and I could turn and look at the closest wall, and the fps wouldn't be quite so bad.

A GTX1080 running at only 1080p should have been able to handle this scene. May want to look into this issue. I was on highest gfx settings, but again, that shouldn't matter to a gtx1080, and as warframe runs very smooth at all other times.

20 hours ago, 2Pro4U said:

There is a serious performance issue on this level. It's the Grineer level that has the pod to defend, and it's on that elevator in the center of the map, that moves up and down per defense round. This was however the interception mode, and it had the infested tiles / artwork. I was at the interception point next to the two pumps that move up and down.

Is there any chance you could post a screenshot of the location that you are experiencing this issue with?