Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equinox Maim nerf is harsh

TheNinjaGranny

Been formaing my equinox up and was enjoying the maim build 

Was a bit of a shock to log in and find that main doesn't work anymore i cant even see it in the patch notes.

Maim range ignores mods and strength and doesn't  bleed anymore and gives some weird buff . Mend also glitches out and doesn't store heal for the burst heal .

Had to swap to another frame - pity Equinox was good and put a lot of time and plat into it   

2 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Entire ability appears broken.

Is assumed to be not a simple bug or mere human error, but a nerf that not only have DE failed to mention but the rest of the community has failed to mention.

Occam's Razor is dead...

After DE has swept other things under the rug it no longer surprises me that people would jump to this conclusion.

7 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Entire ability appears broken.

Is assumed to be not a simple bug or mere human error, but a nerf that not only have DE failed to mention but the rest of the community has failed to mention.

Occam's Razor is dead...

1. Nerf things for certain people
2. ???
3. Profit, somehow

5 minutes ago, Pent_ said:

After DE has swept other things under the rug it no longer surprises me that people would jump to this conclusion.

That the main ability of a fairly popular frame was not only nerfed but done without mentioning it and nobody else was aware of it, this much time after the last hotfix? Maybe if you jump to that conclusion, you should reevaluate your relationship with the game/devs.

26 minutes ago, peterc3 said:

1. Nerf things for certain people
2. ???
3. Profit, somehow

That the main ability of a fairly popular frame was not only nerfed but done without mentioning it and nobody else was aware of it, this much time after the last hotfix? Maybe if you jump to that conclusion, you should reevaluate your relationship with the game/devs.

He doesn't have a relationship with the devs, and his relationship with the game is talk sh*t on the forums because thats literally the only thing he do.

People like him is recurrent in the forums. They consider themselves warriors of justice fighting for a brighter future, and the devs are the evil incarnate.