Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.4

[DE]Megan

Just now, -SDM-NerevarCM said:

Umbra uses unique tecnology that isn't found in any other Warframe.

Like Ordis said, his transference bolt is different than the other Warframes.

That mean he doesn't use tech that a Prime uses, thats why he's a Umbra and not a Prime

The transference bolt obviously isnt the only part of the frames design. Again he clearly has a Prime aesthetic and MUST have Orokin technology of the time within him as well. it wouldnt make sense otherwise. He most likely uses Vitruvian technology but considering Ballas had access to both this and standard Orokin tech I fail to see the reason why Umbra wouldn't have this ability. Where is the logic in him not having it lore wise?

Just now, DawnoftheWhiteFury said:

The transference bolt obviously isnt the only part of the frames design. Again he clearly has a Prime aesthetic and MUST have Orokin technology of the time within him as well. it wouldnt make sense otherwise. He most likely uses Vitruvian technology but considering Ballas had access to both this and standard Orokin tech I fail to see the reason why Umbra wouldn't have this ability. Where is the logic in him not having it lore wise?

From what I understand, Ballas made the Umbral frames, then the Orokin made prime versions. Maybe the Umbral frames are the original frames, and Primes are the Orokins copies, similar as to how we tenno make non-primes based off the prime variants, the Orokin made Prime variants with their superior technology based off the Umbrals?

15 minutes ago, lucasmolla said:

SCALE KUVA PLZ!

giphy.gif

All this time and no notice about that! it´s injust make more than 20 minutes with no change!

Dude, I don't think that they'll add scaling. They avoid the issue and during one of the streams Scott said that they have no intention of "forcing" players to play for over 20 minutes. Which is funny because with current system they legit force you to make 20 runs 20 minute each if you want to be effective instead of allowing you to use your brains and gear to make it past 1-2 hours and receive better rewards.

1 minute ago, DawnoftheWhiteFury said:

Where is the logic in him not having it lore wise?

There is none, only whiny Founders.

If you want your glorified Kickstarter preorder bonus to never be obtainable by anybody else that's one thing but the line should be drawn at actively nerfing similar new things so they don't get their feelings hurt.

Ooh, thanks for the Labels on items. I hate that hover to see what the tiem was if it was a prime part.

Also, Braton Prime's Item picture in the inventory screen is a regular braton, not the prime.  Havent noticed any other weapons with the wrong picture.

DCB00E396A61CDCAB4F452713574688289A79767

2 minutes ago, Duckhard said:

an option to rollback UI? i'm not getting comforted with new UI, there are a lot of items in screen without names and small icon with opaqued colors, its just a mess. Or may you can add a category like mods, weapons parts, frame parts please?

I think part of the problem is the new UI seems to be ebbing more towards form over function. 

It's really pretty but it isn't the best user experience that it could be.  

Which is exemplified by the fact that I have to go and turn ON what should be basic labels. 

27 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed a long game hang when pressing the ‘Invite Friend’ button.

There is also this bug whereby after accepting an invitation, my screen will be stuck at the "please wait" overlay screen while in the background I'm already connected to my friends but I cannot type or select anything due to the "please wait" overlay screen is still there. Only solution is to alt + F4. 

This is very bad especially during relic runs because the ones who invited us thought we are trolling them.

2 minutes ago, Teitaka said:

From what I understand, Ballas made the Umbral frames, then the Orokin made prime versions. Maybe the Umbral frames are the original frames, and Primes are the Orokins copies, similar as to how we tenno make non-primes based off the prime variants, the Orokin made Prime variants with their superior technology based off the Umbrals?

Ballas is an Orokin. He made pretty much all designs of Warframes. Including the Primes and Umbra.

1 minute ago, Emperrier said:

There is none, only whiny Founders.

If you want your glorified Kickstarter preorder bonus to never be obtainable by anybody else that's one thing but the line should be drawn at actively nerfing similar new things so they don't get their feelings hurt.

Ive been seeing Founders desire its return though. Ive yet to see a Founder explicitly be against it actually, only non founders so far. Only from what Ive seen though.

1 minute ago, -SDM-NerevarCM said:

Ballas is an Orokin. He made pretty much all designs of Warframes. Including the Primes and Umbra.

Yeah, but maybe He himself designed the Umbras, and the Orokin in general (like other scientists etc) designed the Primes based off his Umbral designs?

New bugs since Sacrifice:
* I get kicked back to login periodically, typically after making changes in Arsenal or after inviting someone to dojo

UX feedback:
* Shouldn't need to mouseover the squad names at the top of the screen to see what they've equipped, especially for viewing relics
* A hotkey should exist for searching inventory/trade/etc - CTRL-F or / would be reasonable
* Syndicate mods that you haven't qualified for have their names obscured, e.g. by "Requires Revered"
* Leave Squad should be available before mousing over your glyph in the top-left
* The hamburger menu in the top-left was useful when the keyboard stopped responding - please add it back
* Mouseover menu on your glyph should be wider to reduce the word wrap frequency, same for squad details

Sound feedback:
* Too many menu sounds, please provide a way to disable these or change their volume
* Ambient ship + dojo sounds need a separate volume setting (currently controlled by sound effects)
* Message beep volume should have? a separate setting (currently controlled by sound effects)

Other issues that have carried over from the older versions:

* Unbounded overlay map is very intrusive and needs a review (or a 3rd option) 
  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/768434-overlay-map-is-unbounded-which-makes-aiming-difficult-sometimes

* Kuva placement and visibility problems on infested tiles
  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/826536-kuva-siphon-placement-and-kuva-visibility-problems/

* Ability use should not be blocked while fishing spear is equipped
  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/883074-fishing-spear-should-not-block-ability-use/

* Abilities should be able to target Firbolgs and Bolkors?
  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/886896-warframe-abilities-should-work-on-firbolgs-and-bolkors

* Gara's Splinter Storm should not break corpus windows when you run past
* Switching to/from operator with a high ping takes several seconds, e.g. 500ms ping takes 5s to switch to switch sometimes
* Operator void dash frequently results in out of bounds and position reset
* Operator damage kicking you back to your frame resets your position to the first time you used operator, frequently the start of the mission
* Energizing Dash does not work if you land running - I frequently need to walk backwards to trigger it, and sometimes need to dash again for some reason
* If you get Session Full when joining a session then? the next mission selection does not work - you need to select it, cancel, select again 

QoL improvements:
* Range for melee weapons should be listed in game. I'd be content with listing the base range so we can compare similar items, e.g. Orthos Prime vs other polearm. 
* Trade interface needs multi-select, similar to selling for ducats or credits. Current interface is awkward?
* Relic enrichment interface is awkward when? enriching 10+ - click relic, click radiant, click ok, refresh screen, repeat. This should allow multiple, or at least not reset selection
* A "Hide Mastered" filter in arsenal+market would make it easier for new players to see what they need to work on still
* Ability to issue commands to lures/spectres/etc from further away, especially when they are off the ground and you can't get close enough to hit X

Some founders want DE to give them more unique things because "Umbra is better than Excalibur Prime" and now they feel shame in using Excal P

And the other side is some non founders that want Excal Umbra to be better than the Prime in every aspect possible so they can have a copy of Excal P.

All I want Umbra as a sidegrade to the Prime. One have Void Orbs passive, other have Sentient passive.

One is stronger but with less build diversity, other is weaker but doesn't have 3 polarities that only accept 3 mods with 16 mod capacity each.

DE pls 
pls add the clickable menu button back
its mildly annoying to have to esc>esc> navigation instead of click on the top right menu button and straight to navigation and doing it vice versa

despite removal of useful functionality in favour of looks being kinda bad idea, i do realy like the new ui style. if you work on it honestly it will turn out amazing.

Still can't see players or my Loadout without having to hover the name.. Especially if hosting a game for Radiant only specific Relics.. Leave Squad button still to small.. Want old UI back..

Still don't have option to use cursor for Controller when hacking Corpus/Orokin Consoles instead of that default hold and press BS..

Archived