Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.4

[DE]Megan

Now that the update fixed most of the UI stuff, could you please make MR's visible again before one entered a mission with the squad?

Hovering over the squad members will only show their respective MR "symbol" and not everyone knows which symbol is what MR exactly.

Please fix this also, at least 😢

Big thanks in advance.

Thanks a lot, DE! 
I love the amount of effort that you guys put forth~!

I know this isn't a huge issue, but I'm going to leave these two one link here with the hopes that they maybe get a little more attention and a fix is possibly released (or someone can help me find one that's maybe already in the game)! 

Both of these are mostly related to Volt and Titania being used in the same mission, and thus not really a huge issue/priority. But, as a guy who really enjoys Titania and has been using her ton lately, I'd really like to see a fix. 

Anyways, thanks again for the hard work!

1 minute ago, peterc3 said:

Not a Prime and there's nothing to say the Prime things should be available on Umbra.

It's a special edition. I don't see any reason why Umbra, made personally by Ballas out of an Orokin-era Dax, shouldn't be considered a Prime.

7 minutes ago, JumpinGopher said:

Still waiting for excal prime stuff to be available on umbra. 

Edit - And bring back his void orb passive, that should be there

No. Umbra have his own "umbra" passive and Excal Prime have his own "prime" passive.

Umbra is not a Prime Warframe.

4 minutes ago, DawnoftheWhiteFury said:

Can we please get the Orokin Death Orb passive back for Umbra? Even several Founders have expressed desire in having it back. Even if he isnt considered a Prime he obviously is designed with Orokin technology and really should have the passive as well.

All warframes are designed with orokin technology, that doesnt mean they all get that passive 

Archived