Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.4

[DE]Megan

Just now, JaycemeSwain said:

Umbra is basically the Prime before Prime so technically he should Lorewise be able to get the buff

Where did you read this, because nothing in the quest says they are at all the same as Primes.

1 minute ago, Emperrier said:

It's a special edition. I don't see any reason why Umbra, made personally by Ballas out of an Orokin-era Dax, shouldn't be considered a Prime.

Because it isn't a Prime.

Hi, this is the second update that has failed for me in a row now, the first was the limbo prime release.
I tested if my girlfriends PC had the same issue and she does so.. is this a server download acces thing?
Please let me know if more people are having this issue.

The item labels are a great addition to the new UI, but we still lack the information from the old one, like prices we could just see at a glance instead of hovering over items individually. New UI looks good, but it's functionality isn't quite there yet. Still, item labels is a good start.

4 minutes ago, Mayvus said:

After this patch i can't log in to the game anymore. Keeps saying my information is wrong, but i can log into the site just fine.

Same here, i changed my password thinking something was wrong but its this patch. Guess Im not farming anymore rn lol christ

Just now, JaycemeSwain said:

Umbra is basically the Prime before Prime so technically he should Lorewise be able to get the buff

Umbra was made after the Prime. During the War and after the Tenno was found and deployed in the war. If anything, he's maybe the last Orokin era Warframe that Ballas made.

1 minute ago, Emperrier said:

It's a special edition. I don't see any reason why Umbra, made personally by Ballas out of an Orokin-era Dax, shouldn't be considered a Prime.

He is a special edition, but no a Prime.

Archived