Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.4

[DE]Megan

il y a 21 minutes, DawnoftheWhiteFury a dit :

The problem with your logic is that the Tenno werent treated with respect as you suggest. Even after Umbra, the Tenno and Warframes were subjected to experimentation and were treated like freaks of nature. They werent treated like actual equals until after the Old War had been won, according to Stalker's codex entry, and by that point the coup d'etat had already begun.

Révélation

I don't suggest that they were considered equal. But to the extent that the Orokins knew that they were dealing with intelligent beings, and ESPECIALLY after the 1st Umbras rebellion, I think they treated the Tennos with a minimum of subtlety. Imagine what you want: manipulations, gifts, soft words, false pretenses, etc ... By the way, we already have a glimpse of how they treat others, like the Dax and mercenaries they could engage (like Ordan Karris).

il y a 21 minutes, DawnoftheWhiteFury a dit :

I still fail to see why Ballas WOULDNT give Umbra Orokin technology of the time and therefore this ability.

Révélation

Because he never thought of letting them go freely in their ships, because they were considered like mere weapons.

And even if he had given them access to the system of orbs, I doubt he didn't revoke access after what happened ...

4 hours ago, Hyro1 said:

Umbra is Umbra and Primes are Primes, so stop asking for primed abilities to be on an Umbra frame they are not the same thing

If I were a founder, I'd want my Excalibur Prime to have scarf... lol

Besides, for the founders sake, they should be able to.
😃

I seemed to have a bit of a dizzy spell happen when I go back from operator mode into Umbra during missions (which had been fixed) but NOW when I go from operator mode back into Umbra during missions, I "fall out of the map" and respawn elsewhere, but close by where I did void dash.

optimized frame rate on defection - pointless, Absolutely nobody enjoys this mode so this optimization is a waste,

if this optimization could go to THE REST OF THE GAME INSTEAD that would be great 

as an example of why this is needed, get into loading screen, game freezes for about a minute, go into star chart, another minute long freeze, enter mission loading screen, 3 minute freeze, and once i enter the game? freeze then ctd

i've already optimized the download cache, tweaked graphics and all that whatnot

if de actually tests this stuff  on "potato pcs" this shouldn't be a problem

Bought the new glyphs hoping to use them as decorations in my orbiter, but was disappointed that they're not transparent like the many other previous glyphs and have a full bluish background instead. Feels like they just cropped them from the screens in Sacrifice this way. Unless you have a similar bluish background, they look too obviously off. 😞

There's a bad bug with the Pyrana Prime, after using it for a while (go through maybe 5-7 clips) it gets automatically holstered right after you empty a clip... Even IF you have ammo, it still gets holstered like you ran out! Please fix this ASAP!!! :( So either its a holstering bug, or a bug with the ammo not showing correctly. I suspect its some type of holster bug though because i dropped a ton of ammo pizzas and it still did it.

if its any consolation Excal umbra was TECHNICALLY considered a prime, since umbra was labled as Excalibur Umbra prime so he had all the right to have the primes passive. Hes still "technically" a prime without the prime title in the name. If you don't believe me check out the wiki.

Seriously? adding just a marking on a old skin and sell it on a again ? your designer have working issue this week huh?
look the the prime accesories oblivia syadana design , look at this Townsun accesories , any steam workshop attendance worth 10 times of your designer idea

7 hours ago, Hyro1 said:

DE has already said that something like this wont happen so asking wont do a thing

Well the major part of warframe is the community. If the community ask a lot they make changes, that´s how work. 

And some people have agreed with my opinion. Maybe yes, maybe not, but cost nothing ask again for that XD

I'd really like to see some 'Item Labels" on the members of our party when we hit ESC.

It was convenient and sometimes important to see who all is in our group- who they are, what frame they are using, and what Void relic they have put up- without having to mouse over each unlabelled icon, 1 by 1.

Archived