Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.4

[DE]Megan

As of this hotfix Hunter Munitions on the ignis wraith causes all the slash procs to deal 0 damage, it appears that the critical hits that proc the slash damage deal 0s as well/ since i don't see anything in the notes about such a thing I'm guessing its a bug.

vor 35 Minuten schrieb ---Quill-Onkko---:

never. DE has said they dont intend for normal frames to be able to use umbra mods to their full ability

sure thing, what about umbra frames getting umbra polarity? Since some ppl screwed their Excal Umbra with new polaritys

9 hours ago, JumpinGopher said:

Still waiting for excal prime stuff to be available on umbra. 

Edit - And bring back his void orb passive, that should be there.

Edit 2 - People say he shouldn't have the same passive because he isn't "prime", umbra passive where he gets half his energy from void orbs? Umbras are pretty darn close to primes if not higher on the tier list (I haven't seen anything that says different, if I am wrong link me the proof).

Edit 3 - If he isn't considered a prime or higher then let excal prime wear his stuff (this includes the scarf), just like how every prime can equip the basic parts of the basic frame. Just trying to cover all bases and find middle grounds.  

This one I completely agree. Thank you for your consideration, Founder-sama.

Some of us.. -all of us would prefer an upgraded version of our favorite sword-slashing frame, Excalibur. Having this kind of treatment (with no alternatives), will release the war again on the forum about releasing Excalibur Prime to everyone. My dearest friend likes Excalibur so much that he played from beta 2013, but he's not a founder since he doesn't have the money at the time. I would've been a Founder if I knew this game earlier, he introduced it to me on 2015, and I'm having a blast playing it till now.

If you guys really worried about double-crossing the founders, you should make a vote to founders whether or not excalibur umbra should have this passive. But really, this also would turns new players away especially the ones who loves using the starter excalibur frame since there are no alternatives whatsoever.

I'm not an excalibur main but I felt depressed by this. =_= Please DE, make Umbra have his void passive back.

1 hour ago, ---Quill-Onkko--- said:

never. DE has said they dont intend for normal frames to be able to use umbra mods to their full ability

Yea but there has to be a way to get back the Quake logo polarity on Umbra if you decide to shift your build

Its sad that you are stuck with those polarities unless you fancy losing them forever

3 minutes ago, Atekron said:

can we have option to turn off blue fog in orbiter and everywhere? please, it's so ugly, it's look like 2005-2010 game

u wot? what blue fog? .. i don't have any blue fog in the orbiter or in most tilesets that don't have foggy enviroments

If an Umbra version of every Warframe is released, that means we will have a frame available for everyone that can cater for both Void and versing Sentients! Primes for the death orb energy in Void missions, and Umbra's with the Tau system to combat Sentients!

That is, except for those who enjoy running with Excalibur and missed out on the Prime. 

after the Sacrafice update im starting to get lower fps (like 60 to 70) when someone joins.
It has nothing to do with the effects or particles, only if im in a squad.
That seems odd, because even if my mates are not doing anything at all, my framerate keeps limiting itselfs to 60 or 70 when in squad.
But playing solo will get me like at least 90 fps up to a maximum of 200+ 

58 minutes ago, Lythael said:

u wot? what blue fog? .. i don't have any blue fog in the orbiter or in most tilesets that don't have foggy enviroments

can't log in now, but take closer look and you will see it

19 minutes ago, Atekron said:

can't log in now, but take closer look and you will see it

Must be something with your settings cause i have no blue fog on my orbiter or anywhere else in the game except slight fog on tiles where there should be fog (example Uranus and outdoor Earth tiles)

Can we get back the old-old UI while you try to fix this new one it is just a pain in the...

If you invested time in it why not give us the options to customize it for ourselfs why all of us have to complain about it that is the worst UI you have ever created?

I want my UI to contain every possible information I need not just the name (credit price/ducat price) and a way that is visible from 50cm from the screen and I don't have to lean towards my screen to actually read it.
So give us the font sizing option, picture sizing so I can have a 3x2 grind which is more friendlier then this 6x4 where I cant see anything.

Edit:
Also the new squad icons to small and for the information you have to hover over your mouse fix that too.

33 minutes ago, PETI258 said:

Can we get back the old-old UI while you try to fix this new one it is just a pain in the...

If you invested time in it why not give us the options to customize it for ourselfs why all of us have to complain about it that is the worst UI you have ever created?

I want my UI to contain every possible information I need not just the name (credit price/ducat price) and a way that is visible from 50cm from the screen and I don't have to lean towards my screen to actually read it.
So give us the font sizing option, picture sizing so I can have a 3x2 grind which is more friendlier then this 6x4 where I cant see anything.

Edit:
Also the new squad icons to small and for the information you have to hover over your mouse fix that too.

agree, most app on my phone give me more options of UI customization than Warframe

if somebody want "clean UI" give them ability to turn things off, but, please, set good defaults with nessesery information

6 minutes ago, Rookie808 said:

When I use Umbra's 4th ability and kill enemies I don't get exp for for the other weapons I need to level. That a glitch or is that normal?

All ability kills send affinity to warframe only.

Archived