Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.4

[DE]Megan

Hi. It was nice of you to add back the labels of items. Please also make a label for mastery rank on items as before the new UI update as well as add the old UI functionality to the ESC menu to check your party's details.

17 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Pyrana Primes ethereal buff being permanent by Transferring to the Operator while the ethereal Pyrana buff runs out.

Hopefully this fix simultaneously solves the issue of auto-swapping to primary when the clip runs out, as if I'm entirely out of reserves.

17 hours ago, Hyro1 said:

They arent cepholan fragments they were little fishes

You seem to not know about the 4 cephalon fragments for Plains of Eidolon in the Codex then. That's what i was talking about, not the Thousand Year Fish.

Which were not suppose to be there, and were removed as of this update.

1 hour ago, Void-Gunslinger said:

Please can we get anther hotfix this week that contains the Pyrana Prime auto-holster on empty clip bug fixed?
Don't make us wait until Wednesday next week. :< I really enjoy this sidearm and I want to use it.

This^ 

Pyrana P is literally unusable through the duration of the mission 

once this bug happens it will always happen even when you reach clip size of 0 despite having still a lot of ammo left

Why when in mission and i press ESC to check the squad composition (name and equipment) now i have to hover with the mouse on every single member to visualize the infos? Before the new UI it was straightforward: ESC > see all of them, now it's a painful downgrade. Please revert to that old UI functionality. 

Also in the ESC menu, why the "Leave squad" button is second in order after "Show profile" and of the same size, when it is by far the highest priority for all players and the other is usually just clicked by accident?

Ratio of UTTERLY useless item symbol to eensy teensy text is ridiculous.

Not all things need to be pretty. This is not a world in Power Point Land. Inventory and interface need to be FUNCTIONAL first, stylish second. Distance between items of text listed (you know, the only thing I need when skimming over the items I posess) is ab absolute horror. I see 4 lines of text on a whole freaking screen, and an attention-whoring cluster-F of symbols with no information value AND you took away all color in your monochromatic mess so distinguishing things by what you know them from foundry, inventory and you-name-it is impossible as well

Give us a text-size option, this is just aweful, especially when you take into account the eye-watering contrast settings of mostly-white items below barely-not-dark-brown text.

Jeez who releases this stuff? Who says "yeah that will do"?

You only have meetings now instead of asking playtesters outside the "lol this is weird ima need moar beer" casual play-group?

5 minutes ago, random__noob said:

Ratio of UTTERLY useless item symbol to eensy teensy text is ridiculous.

Not all things need to be pretty. This is not a world in Power Point Land. Inventory and interface need to be FUNCTIONAL first, stylish second. Distance between items of text listed (you know, the only thing I need when skimming over the items I posess) is ab absolute horror. I see 4 lines of text on a whole freaking screen, and an attention-whoring cluster-F of symbols with no information value AND you took away all color in your monochromatic mess so distinguishing things by what you know them from foundry, inventory and you-name-it is impossible as well

Give us a text-size option, this is just aweful, especially when you take into account the eye-watering contrast settings of mostly-white items below barely-not-dark-brown text.

Jeez who releases this stuff? Who says "yeah that will do"?

You only have meetings now instead of asking playtesters outside the "lol this is weird ima need moar beer" casual play-group?

Not to mention some icons and color pallete selection are incredibly blurry and pixelated

And it worked fine before this godawful UI update

sKGmDdZ.jpg

Archived