Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.4

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, Aisryn said:

Anyone using a controller? i couldnt log in for a bit. unplugged my controller , popped right up

I don't technically use a controller but my controller is always plugged in cause I'm lazy. Didn't unplug it and didn't have any problems. 

If I was to guess it was probably just the login servers burping. 

3 minutes ago, Hyro1 said:

All warframes are designed with orokin technology, that doesnt mean they all get that passive 

Yes but Umbra is clearly designed around a Prime element aesthetically and was confirmed to be created while the Orokin were still around and was created by Ballas himself. Its still debatable where non-Primes and Primes fit in the Warframe timeline in terms of their existence and whether which came first, but Umbra's place has been set in stone.

an option to rollback UI? i'm not getting comforted with new UI, there are a lot of items in screen without names and small icon with opaqued colors, its just a mess. Or may you can add a category like mods, weapons parts, frame parts please?

does this hotfix change ability banners for controllers? i have em toggled off in the ui options but theyre always on when i use a power with my controller. i dont mind it most of the time i just wish for some consistency...like name the option 'keyboard ability banners' or something.

1 minute ago, DawnoftheWhiteFury said:

Yes but Umbra is clearly designed around a Prime element aesthetically and was confirmed to be created while the Orokin were still around and was created by Ballas himself. Its still debatable where non-Primes and Primes fit in the Warframe timeline in terms of their existence and whether which came first, but Umbra's place has been set in stone.

Umbra uses unique tecnology that isn't found in any other Warframe.

Like Ordis said, his transference bolt is different than the other Warframes.

That mean he doesn't use tech that a Prime uses, thats why he's a Umbra and not a Prime

14 minutes ago, peterc3 said:

Not a Prime and there's nothing to say the Prime things should be available on Umbra.

14 minutes ago, Baterial said:

not anytime soon, prime stuff does not work on regular warframes either

Then umbra stuff on prime. Primes get to equip non prime stuff on everything else.

21 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Mesa Regulator upgrades being applied twice for Clients.

Nooo, warframe is ruined. No fun allowed.

Nah, just kidding, nice updates DE.

Though it was fun to see orange crits 20x the damage and 2x fire rate regulators while it lasted.

Archived