[DE]Megan

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.4

43 minutes ago, JumpinGopher said:

Still waiting for excal prime stuff to be available on umbra. 

Edit - And bring back his void orb passive, that should be there.

Edit 2 - People say he shouldn't have the same passive because he isn't "prime", umbra passive where he gets half his energy from void orbs? Umbras are pretty darn close to primes if not higher on the tier list (I haven't seen anything that says different, if I am wrong link me the proof).

If only ALL founders were as open minded as you are.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

fix please for the annoying ability banner cast thing showing up even if you have that disabled in settings

• Like 1

So you guys fixed the fun bug in the pyrana and kept the annoying one, switching weapons automatically after an empty clip is not fun

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

FixedÔĽŅÔĽŅ ArtaxÔĽŅ not ÔĽŅfunctioning with GroÔĽŅwing PowÔĽŅeÔĽŅr.

Which reminds me, did artax get the beam status chance buff like the other beam weapons?

• Like 1

What is the color scheme of Vitruvian?! I swear it looks amazing!¬†80p going for the bundle!¬†ūüôā

Edited by lxMattAranxl

BUG:

During loading screens there is no cursor/mouse.

Hence it is not possible to press the OK button, when the "connection to the host has been lost, return to ship"

Esc, space, or enter do not work either, so the only option is ALT+F4...

EDIT:

Seems the log alludes to this being fixed.

Edited by 7grims
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, AllJeepNoSleep said:

I hope this fixed the pyrana prime swapping weapons on magazine empty instead of reloading when someone is the client. 

Doesn't seem like it.

• Like 1

Zarr Towsun skin is still bugged tho.  Cloth bits are not covered by it.

• Like 1

Several bugs linger:
-Excalibur (Umbra most likely) malfunctioning and misinterpreting his melee weapon as an Exalted weapon. This causes his Exalted weapon to be out all the time and making him unable to swap from his primary to anything else at all, and when he turns on Exalted Blade, there is no off switch except for jumping off the tile bounds.
-Excalibur Umbra's inner elbow crescents are not properly connected to his arms. This is annoyingly visible in almost all cases, even on the launcher animated screen.
-Excalibur Umbra glyphs are missing when they could've been part of the Quest reward. I'd like to be able to wear Umbra, not in his adorable, chibi form, but in a true glyph-sized headshot as is with any Prime or frame. Examples in spoiler:

Spoiler

Warframe0115_-_glyph_version.jpg  Warframe0112_-_Glyph_ver.jpg Warframe0113_-_Glyph_ver.jpg 

-UI shows random icons such as Forma and Catalyst/Reactor when hovering on items that aren't built or don't have them equipped or cannot even equip them because they're not weapons/frames/companions/deployable vehicles (Archwings) etc...
-Sacrifice still not replayable yet.
-Sacrifice OST for Somachord when?

6 minutes ago, -SDM-NerevarCM said:

Some founders want DE to give them more unique things because "Umbra is better than Excalibur Prime" and now they feel shame in using Excal P

And the other side is some non founders that want Excal Umbra to be better than the Prime in every aspect possible so they can have a copy of Excal P.

All I want Umbra as a sidegrade to the Prime. One have Void Orbs passive, other have Sentient passive.

One is stronger but with less build diversity, other is weaker but doesn't have 3 polarities that only accept 3 mods with 16 mod capacity each.

I am a founder and I agree. Prime has its exclusivity and Umbra is unique among warframes because of his passive. I think that is perfectly fair. I think Prime cosmetics should stay how they are as Umbra is not a prime as stated by DE, and I am fine with the Umbra polarity staying as is. The Umbra Polarity gives character to builds as you have to be creative to use them on other frames and i really like that. I currently use them on my Excal Prime so its not a handicap other than the forma lol. I'm all for Variety and character. 

• Upvote 1

Not sure if this counts as a spoiler, so I'm going to air on the side of caution anyway.

Spoiler

As of the hotfix Wednesday, my Excalibur Umbra is dying to level 15 corrupted corpus crewmen when I run missions in the void to hunt for ayatan.

I was running low-level exterminate missions solo in the void Tuesday for fun after I forma'd him to add an extra vazarin polarity. The only things that got taken off him when I forma'd him were Flow, and Armored Agility but I was still doing fine even unranked in those missions. I was able to put Armored Agility back on once he reached rank 16, and had to wait until he was rank 20 to reinstall Flow.

The issues came when I hopped in to continue my rank grind/ayatan hunt at rank 19 post hotfix, only a few hundred experience away from rank 20. I started dying in a matter of a few hits to the level 15 corpus crewmen when I neared the end of the kill requirement, and got to a point where I had to run to extraction or risk losing everything with less than a hundred health left.

When I finished running that mission I ranked up to 20, reinstalled my flow, and tried to shrug it off as just a weird fluke. So I opted to run the mission over again in case it was just a glitch. I ran into the same issues, this time also finding it distressingly hard to even kill the level 15 corrupted crewmen with my Skaijati, still at max rank and completely unchanged since the moment I first got my hands on it. They were giving me a horrific time despite not having the eximus buffs or being near any ancients. Before the hotfix killing these enemies had been like cutting through butter with a hot knife, now it's like trying to knock down a brick wall with a tiny plastic sugar spoon. 

I ranked up again, put three ranks into my Umbral Vitality, one rank into Umbral Fiber, and one rank into Umbral Intensify and tried again. having 1,120 health and 802 armor should make me less likely to die, right? That's a good 200 more health than he had before I forma'd him... Nope. Same problem, same enemies.

The heck happened DE? What changed with Umbra that wasn't mentioned? I've had to start grinding ranks solo on M Prime just so that I can survive with my now rank 22 Umbra, with a build identical, but more powerful mod-wise, to what I had on him from the night The Sacrifice dropped and I added him to my arsenal.

Update:

Spoiler

Hopped into the void again after this hotfix, low level exterminate again. I'm now at rank 23, and I'm starting to have issues with dying to/being unable to kill the standard level 11 grineer enemies with my Umbra and Skaijati... I don't know what changed but it's gotten worse.

Edited by ClockworkDirge
Update from playing after this hotfix, prevoius comments were from after yesterday's hotfix

3 minutes ago, ClockworkDirge said:

Not sure if this counts as a spoiler, so I'm going to air on the side of caution anyway.

Hide contents

As of the hotfix Wednesday, my Excalibur Umbra is dying to level 15 corrupted corpus crewmen when I run missions in the void to hunt for ayatan.

I was running low-level exterminate missions solo in the void Tuesday for fun after I forma'd him to add an extra vazarin polarity. The only things that got taken off him when I forma'd him were Flow, and Armored Agility but I was still doing fine even unranked in those missions. I was able to put Armored Agility back on once he reached rank 16, and had to wait until he was rank 20 to reinstall Flow.

The issues came when I hopped in to continue my rank grind/ayatan hunt at rank 19 post hotfix, only a few hundred experience away from rank 20. I started dying in a matter of a few hits to the level 15 corpus crewmen when I neared the end of the kill requirement, and got to a point where I had to run to extraction or risk losing everything with less than a hundred health left.

When I finished running that mission I ranked up to 20, reinstalled my flow, and tried to shrug it off as just a weird fluke. So I opted to run the mission over again in case it was just a glitch. I ran into the same issues, this time also finding it distressingly hard to even kill the level 15 corrupted crewmen with my Skaijati, still at max rank and completely unchanged since the moment I first got my hands on it. They were giving me a horrific time despite not having the eximus buffs or being near any ancients. Before the hotfix killing these enemies had been like cutting through butter with a hot knife, now it's like trying to knock down a brick wall with a tiny plastic sugar spoon. 

I ranked up again, put three ranks into my Umbral Vitality, one rank into Umbral Fiber, and one rank into Umbral Intensify and tried again. having 1,120 health and 802 armor should make me less likely to die, right? That's a good 200 more health than he had before I forma'd him... Nope. Same problem, same enemies.

The heck happened DE? What changed with Umbra that wasn't mentioned? I've had to start grinding ranks solo on M Prime just so that I can survive with my now rank 22 Umbra, with a build identical, but more powerful mod-wise, to what I had on him from the night The Sacrifice dropped and I added him to my arsenal.

Really they nerfed him???? Why?

HUGE thank you for listening to UI feedback, specially on the item owned mark and the item names displayed.

6s9kz5.jpg

• Upvote 2

STILL cant type anything when using controller, when i want to type i have to move my mouse to be able to type in the message box. How is this still a thing for such long time?¬† I just want to type in the message box, not to be forced to move the mouse to do so.ūüėē

Edited by ARKANOiiDe
  • Upvote 1

il y a une heure, [DE]Megan a dit :

Removed ability to put Sacrificial Mods on Archwing Melee weapons.

Aw man, and i was planning to forma an Archwing Melee...............OH well the Towsun looks nice.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added a toggle for showing ‚ÄėItem labels‚Äô on Inventory items in the Interface Options!

• Item Labels Toggled Off (hover for name/info):

A trillion thanks guys. So good

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

22245df6960e406bd693d24e03b184aa.jpg 
VITRUVIAN GLYPH PACK 
Enjoyed The Sacrifice? Share your appreciation with the world with these Vitruvian Glyphs!

• ASHWAT GLYPH¬†
  • VANVA GLYPH¬†
  • KULAM GLYPH¬†
  • NILA GLYPH¬†
  • SAMAT GLYPH

Each Glyph is available individually for 20 Platinum or as a bundle for 80 Platinum in the Market!

Um, could we get these as Sigils instead? Pleeease.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Opinion:

Spoiler

Umbra and the operator fight TOGETHER. They SHOULD be able to proc each others arcanes in situations where it applies UNLESS its OP in which case the way the arcane applies needs to be changed!

• Like 1