Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.4

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Controller Improvements & Fixes:

• Removed ability to use the controller DPad in the Arsenal to hover over the current Warframe Abilities since selecting them does nothing.
  • Fixed inability to select/equip any Mods until exiting the Upgrade screen upon dismissing the error prompt for Mods also equipped on a Sentinel Weapon.
  • Fixed controller DPad not functioning in Controller Bindings option and long binding names are now truncated and display the full name in a tooltip.
  • Fixed pressing the Upgrade quick button with the controller can result in a different weapon to be selected on the Upgrade screen.
  • Fixed Gear items being skipped over when using the controller DPad to select Gear items in the Arsenal.
  • Fixed inability to select the ‘Default Colors’ option when using the controller DPad.
  • Fixed having 2 visible cursors on the Advanced Plains Map when using a controller.
  • Fixed accessing the Plains Advanced Map with a controller and then switching to Mouse/Keyboard resulting in non-functional buttons on screen.

Hi Megan,

A couple of points on that:

1. When using Xbox 1 controller, the login screen doesn't respond to any input other than Exit (B). This includes: Password, Forgot Password, Sign Up options. Can't say for other controllers as I'm using only that one. Both for normal Steam login and Big Picture Mode.
  2. Also with Xbox 1 controller (can't confirm for others) if the controller is connected, all (ESC) menu buttons on the orbiter are unresponsive to mouse input. Didn't test in match, but pretty sure that would also be the case. Both for normal Steam login and Big Picture Mode.
  3. Xbox 1 controller - vibration doesn't work when launching game through Steam Big Picture mode. When I launch the game normally the vibration seems to work fine (but then can't customize keys via Steam).

Thanks you and the team for all the hard work!

cant update lol.. it star download a file around 360 kb? the auto close and reopen launcher then again do same nonstop.. and yes launch as admin, close security prog. reset. etc (  btw cant click optimize o verify cache bcs it auto close and oepn so fast)

32 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • added a toggle for showing ‘Item labels’ on Inventory items in the Interface Options!

Cool, but how about having it on by default ? And most importantly have the PRICES on too. In syndicates and Baro at least.

Having a good general view of the prices of the items helps make a purchasing decision.

The removal of those made the interface quite confusing.

On 2018-06-19 at 1:58 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Removed the Prime Passive of Energy pulse on Orokin Void Death Orb applying to Umbra as he is not considered a Prime.

pleeeeease undo this

also umbra's left arm fin detaches and needs looked into:

Spoiler

fcc8b993c0.png

8e3314de96.png

fd7a0c77f9.png

Not to be a negative nancy here but it is going to tick a lot of people off that are "not in the know" that item labels is turned off by default. It should be ON by default else the community will just need to keep spreading that you can turn it on.

And this is just my personal opinion but the text looks very very very tacked on. The community had tons of mockups that honestly fit better than text running over some of the images and not being as noticeable.

2 hours ago, JumpinGopher said:

Still waiting for excal prime stuff to be available on umbra. 

Edit - And bring back his void orb passive, that should be there.

Edit 2 - People say he shouldn't have the same passive because he isn't "prime", umbra passive where he gets half his energy from void orbs? Umbras are pretty darn close to primes if not higher on the tier list (I haven't seen anything that says different, if I am wrong link me the proof).

Edit 3 - If he isn't considered a prime or higher then let excal prime wear his stuff (this includes the scarf), just like how every prime can equip the basic parts of the basic frame. Just trying to cover all bases and find middle grounds. 

Auxiliary Slot -> Umbra Scarf.
DE PLS.

Archived