Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.0.4

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Tweaked the Oblivia Prime Syandana offset to be proportionately equal on numerous Warframes. The Market and Arsenal icons have also been changed for the Oblivia Prime Syandana to properly reflect the adjustments

It still isn't as long as the promotional material displayed, meaning it's still a case of false advertising.

And please, give us back the old Exalted Blade appearance without the physical model, and give us back the old sound effects. You changed this for no reason, making it look and sound worse. Why is an energy blade making clanging noises? It's just a normal sword with a glow around it now. The best solution would be to give us skin options for this, with the original look and sound as a default skin.

Thank you for adding the name labels back. It saves a huge amount of time to scan with my eyes compared to having to move my mouse over everything to achieve the same goal.

I did wonder if the font size could be improved in game, or at least the contrast level? I'm using equinox theme right now so my eyes aren't so blinded, and the combination of tiny font in a light grey on a dark grey background strains the eyes. Even just a bolder and brighter font would help, if the size is an issue..

2 hours ago, Void-Gunslinger said:

Please fix Pyrana Prime auto-holster on empty MAGAZINE/CLIP we still have ammo for it when it auto switches. Even if I have disabled the auto-switch on empty. Can't really use a gun if after every 12 bullets it auto-holsters...

Yeah, this is really annoying bug and makes playing with Pyrana prime almost impossible when you play as a client. Should be fixed ASAP.

Révélation

I have to ask: why does Excalibur Umbra stands still when you use transference out of it in your orbiter? I feel like he should just kind of chill or walk or pet your kubrow or something, just kind of feels odd.

4 minutes ago, Irregardless_Existence said:

Ballas is the one that speaks in the prime trailers so it's logical that he at least took part in making the prime frames. Umbra might be a sort of prototype, though. 

Also Ballas is Orokin.

Umbra was AFTER the first Warframes. He was made during the War after the Warframes and the Tenno was used in battle. He's not a prototype. Ballas made Umbra as a way to punish the Old Dax.

And Ballas is the creator of the Warframes, majority of the designs are made by him.

3 hours ago, DawnoftheWhiteFury said:

Can we please get the Orokin Death Orb passive back for Umbra? Even several Founders have expressed desire in having it back. Even if he isnt considered a Prime he obviously is designed with Orokin technology and really should have the passive as well.

Founder here with Excal Prime and I don't think it should be an Umbra passive. Its a Prime passive. Plain and simple.

I'm quoting what I said before about this :

Le 20/06/2018 à 00:34, Yulfan a dit :

Even if Umbra are made with Orokin tech, It's make sense that they don't have access to death orbs' energy (spoiler ahead) :

Masquer le contenu

Remember that Umbras wasn't considered like warriors. They were just "bio drones" as Ballas said, deployed on the battlefield when needed and then stored as a simple tools. Well, it went wrong, quickly forcing the Orokins to stop using them.

Then they started using the Tenno, and everything changed. Even though the Orokins didn't consider them humans, they manipulated them to take advantage of them, among other things by glorifying them. Primed warframes and Tennos weren't "drones" but intelligent beings, worthy to walk on the corridors of their ships, to be at their side, to defend them.

In conclusion, Primes were worthy to access the ships of the Orokins. Not the Umbras. This is where the difference between Umbras and Primes lies : the first were a shameful failure, the second a masquerade …

Also :

Le 19/06/2018 à 20:27, Ikusias a dit :
  Masquer le contenu

believe me: it makes sense considering how excalibur Umbra was created. Do you think that Ballas would have willingly given orochin tech access to it, considering circumstances?

Also this difference between prime and Umbra hints that Ballas tested anti -Sentient tech, the tau mods, and then didn't implement it in production frames to sabotage further the war effort

It's quite coherent to assume that Umbras hadn't access to Orokins' systems.

Edit for the comment below : Hi ! 🖐️

13 minutes ago, BemoGuinness said:

Founder here with Excal Prime and I don't think it should be an Umbra passive. Its a Prime passive. Plain and simple.

Already explained in a previous comment why I dont agree. Umbra obviously has Orokin technology within it (aka tech from hen the Orokin still existed) combined with what is most likely Vitruvian technology. There is zero logical reason right now for Umbra to not have this passive based on what we know in the lore. For what reason would Ballas have to not include this, since Ballas had access to both Orokin and Vitruvian tech? 

10 minutes ago, -SDM-NerevarCM said:

Umbra was AFTER the first Warframes. He was made during the War after the Warframes and the Tenno was used in battle. He's not a prototype. Ballas made Umbra as a way to punish the Old Dax.

And Ballas is the creator of the Warframes, majority of the designs are made by him.

Spoiler

Well, that's not the point. It's not like he's really a prototype but is similar to the earlier "prototype" warframes that just mindlessly killed stuff. 

"We had created monsters we couldn't control. We drugged them, tortured them, eviscerated them... We brutalized their minds... but it did not work. Until they came. And it was not their force of will - not their Void devilry - not their alien darkness... It was something else. It was that somehow, from within that derelict-horror, they had learned a way to see inside an ugly, broken thing-- And take away its pain."

6 minutes ago, Yulfan said:

I'm quoting what I said before about this :

Also :

It's quite coherent to assume that Umbras hadn't access to Orokins' systems.

The problem with your logic is that the Tenno werent treated with respect as you suggest. Even after Umbra, the Tenno and Warframes were subjected to experimentation and were treated like freaks of nature. They werent treated like actual equals until after the Old War had been won, according to Stalker's codex entry, and by that point the coup d'etat had already begun. I still fail to see why Ballas WOULDNT give Umbra Orokin technology of the time and therefore this ability.

Archived