Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo feedback from a noob

Ninj4Rdin

as the title said I'm pretty new to warframe, I prefere to clear that out first.

I started to play limbo after the limbo theorem trying to figure out how he work, which I eventually did, but just something did bother me, it's the penta relation with the rift.

let's clear things out if I'm out of the rift and throw nade with penta then those nades are in the reality not the rift, then if I switch into the rift then apparently the nade explode in the rift not in the reality so, so the nade are shifting side with you which is a lil counter intuitive but let continue.

then I try the reverse, run around in the rift within the mids of enemy throwing nade to run away, poping out just to trigger them , but there sometimee it work and sometime it doesn't sometime the nade seam to just disappear and not explode at all when i quit the rift to trigger them.

So many reason come to my mind: the nade aren't distinct entities but extension of the penta weapon and therefor of the warframe, that would explain why they don'T stay in the reality they were placed, that in my mind is stupid, but well that's prolly game design reason and more complicated to make them distinct entities, but that doesn't explain then why when I get out of the rift the nade aren't poping or just dissappear.  I still gonna test it further but just sharing my experience here for the dev to know.